GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A MUST SEE THREAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/03 at 00:37
Regular
Today at college, my mate brought in his digi cam so we thought we'd piiss about 'an all and take a few videos. He's just transfered the video in which I star to me over MSN. So I thought that cos I'm in a good mood and I'll probably never meet any of ya's anyway, I'd share it with you. It's only a 4 sec long clip at just over 1 MB. It does have sound aswell though. Heres the link:

http://www.aquy33.dsl.pipex.com/Vids/DamarusCollege.avi

I've just re-read what I've just wrote and it makes very little sense. I can be excused cos its half 12 gone, though can't I?
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:13
"I love yo... lamp."
Well timmy boy, you don't exactly like your girlfriend, home movies do make great revenge you know.

Blackmail would make you money.
Posting it on the net would humiliate her.

You would win either way!
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> You know, maybe if you got your mate to poke his cam through a keyhole
> into a girls changing room where a VERY hot chick was getting
> changed, then maybe it would be a MUST SEE thread.

Now that's a good idea ...
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:37
"Uzi Lover"
They don't care. EVERYONES A PERVERT.
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:35
Regular
The problem with that though, would be getting caught. He'd need one hell of an excuse to get away with it, without being accused of being a pervert.
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:29
"Uzi Lover"
You know, maybe if you got your mate to poke his cam through a keyhole into a girls changing room where a VERY hot chick was getting changed, then maybe it would be a MUST SEE thread.
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:27
Regular
> Damarus - receives a MASSIVE hit at partys.
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:27
"Mimmargh!"
Poor Star Wars kid.
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:26
"Uzi Lover"
Damarus - a MASSIVE hit at partys.
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:26
Regular
> You could be the next 'Star Wars Kid' on Kazaa if you're not careful.

Star Wars Kid?

*confused*
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:25
Regular
:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.