GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A MUST SEE THREAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/03 at 00:37
Regular
Today at college, my mate brought in his digi cam so we thought we'd piiss about 'an all and take a few videos. He's just transfered the video in which I star to me over MSN. So I thought that cos I'm in a good mood and I'll probably never meet any of ya's anyway, I'd share it with you. It's only a 4 sec long clip at just over 1 MB. It does have sound aswell though. Heres the link:

http://www.aquy33.dsl.pipex.com/Vids/DamarusCollege.avi

I've just re-read what I've just wrote and it makes very little sense. I can be excused cos its half 12 gone, though can't I?
Sat 29/11/03 at 00:37
Regular
Today at college, my mate brought in his digi cam so we thought we'd piiss about 'an all and take a few videos. He's just transfered the video in which I star to me over MSN. So I thought that cos I'm in a good mood and I'll probably never meet any of ya's anyway, I'd share it with you. It's only a 4 sec long clip at just over 1 MB. It does have sound aswell though. Heres the link:

http://www.aquy33.dsl.pipex.com/Vids/DamarusCollege.avi

I've just re-read what I've just wrote and it makes very little sense. I can be excused cos its half 12 gone, though can't I?
Sat 29/11/03 at 01:00
"I love yo... lamp."
What possessed you to do such a thing?!
Sat 29/11/03 at 01:29
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
That was really not a 'must see' thing.
Sat 29/11/03 at 01:54
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
You're an idiot. You really are. and the goofy expresion on your face is just the icing on the cake.
Sat 29/11/03 at 10:01
Regular
"\\"
I'm now beginning to wonder if i should even bother trying to respect anyone i talk to on the internet anymore.
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:10
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Jesus. Christ.

*slips into a coma*
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:15
"Mimmargh!"
Remember, don't take photos close up of the MI6 building. Yes, they do mind as I found out on a trip to London.
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:16
"Uzi Lover"
I bet the chicks dig you.
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:16
"Uzi Lover"
For that.
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:18
"Mimmargh!"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> I bet the chicks dig you.

What getting an official police warning!? I highly doubt it. Plus any good points I get with girls are immediatly undermined by my physical appearance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.