GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Zelda screens"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess'.
Tue 17/05/05 at 11:48
Regular
[URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=7772[/URL]

You can play as a wolf? Interesting. Looks like the dude riding you (hur hur) is the boat from Wind Waker. Little freak.

Yes, good good.
Tue 17/05/05 at 15:23
Regular
"You've upset me"
http://www.cube-europe.com/screenshot.php?gid=zelda2&nr=33. Hahahaha, Link looks like such a gaylord in that picture. Still, the game looks fantastic, shaping up to be really special. The proximity of the camera to the action is slightly worrying however. I'm sure they'll sort that though...
Tue 17/05/05 at 15:24
Regular
More games like this and I won't even care that Nintendo are releasing a stupid disc drive console.

Link looks a bit gay in a few of those pics though. What's with the Harrison Ford style ring piece?
Tue 17/05/05 at 15:25
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
The proximity
> of the camera to the action is slightly worrying however. I'm sure
> they'll sort that though...

That won't be the actual in game camera. They'll have just used those angles to give the screenshots a more cinematic feel.
Tue 17/05/05 at 15:30
Regular
"You've upset me"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> That won't be the actual in game camera. They'll have just used those
> angles to give the screenshots a more cinematic feel.

Good point, although the new Harvest Moon had a "cinematic" camera in it's promo shots which stayed for the game. The character fills about half the screen for chrissake!
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
[URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/screenshot.php?gid=zelda2&nr=36[/URL]

What on EARTH has Zelda turned into?
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:51
Regular
"0228"
The hand looks like left over sludge from Mario Sunshine.
Tue 17/05/05 at 18:23
Regular
"the burning sky"
Goto nintendo.com then click 'E3' logo. If you then click the MovieTheatre bit, theres some Zelda footage showing it all...
Tue 17/05/05 at 19:04
"period drama"
What's up with his lips?
Tue 17/05/05 at 19:21
"period drama"
Internal Server Error.

Nice on, Ninty.
Tue 17/05/05 at 19:48
Regular
Think I can finally see the Zelda trailer with the picture.. it was as terrible as last nights :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.