GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Zelda screens"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess'.
Tue 17/05/05 at 11:48
Regular
[URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=7772[/URL]

You can play as a wolf? Interesting. Looks like the dude riding you (hur hur) is the boat from Wind Waker. Little freak.

Yes, good good.
Tue 17/05/05 at 22:27
Regular
Carnivale wrote:
> Is it me or does the wolf have the same blue earings as Link has?

As it is Link that's pretty clever.
Tue 17/05/05 at 22:26
Regular
Is it me or does the wolf have the same blue earings as Link has?
Tue 17/05/05 at 21:54
"period drama"
And heat-seeking anvils as arrows.
Tue 17/05/05 at 21:50
Regular
No no no they should have that Target shooting game from Ocarina with Tingle as the target..
Tue 17/05/05 at 21:46
"period drama"
Good stuff.

Although that death would still be a little hasty.
He should survive most stuff, in order to entertain you further.
Tue 17/05/05 at 21:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ooh maybe you could tie him to a helium balloon and watch him rise high into the sky, before popping it with an arrow and watching him fall, in hi-res cutscene beauty thousands of miles to the ground, screaming in terror, while Link take pot shots at him from below, before he lands in a flaming pit of lava and shrieks in pain as his flesh is slowly burned from his body
Tue 17/05/05 at 21:37
"period drama"
gerrid wrote:
> Perhaps there could be a Resi 4 village style moment, with him
> skewered by a hook on a pyre, but still writhing with the pain. Also,
> the ability to come back later in the game and fire arrows into him
> would be welcome, as long as they stay protruding from his almost
> lifeless corpse throughout the game.

For the arrow thing, he'd have to still be alive and walking around in circle in the village. You can shoot him with arrows, and he'll just keep on walking, until he looks like a swarm of porcupines have tried to mate with every inch of his gimpy body. Then he'll fall down and writhe for the rest of the game - you can stand on him and roll him around a bit, or stick him in a catapault and chuck him halfway across Hyrule.
Tue 17/05/05 at 21:35
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Compared to the PS3 and 360 games, Zelda doesn't look quite as good,
> but it still looks pretty darn tasty, and I personally can't wait for
> it.

True but the video demo wasn't conclusive or so I've heard? I guess we'll know a bit more about the PS3's power in the next E3 or whatever show they have next before that when developers will have some time with the dev kits.
Tue 17/05/05 at 21:34
"period drama"
Well, seeing as it's a GC game, I don't think anyone's too shocked.
Still beautiful though. Mostly. Then some ugly bits. But mostly beautiful.
Tue 17/05/05 at 21:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Compared to the PS3 and 360 games, Zelda doesn't look quite as good, but it still looks pretty darn tasty, and I personally can't wait for it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.