GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL NOTABLE VOTING THREAD Nov 2003"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/11/03 at 11:41
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Whoops, sorry. Got a bit distracted.

For those of you who do know how this thing works, do your thing with a minimum of fuss.

For those of you who don't, let me explain. This is a regular activity we run in which you can elevate your favourite forum poster up to the status of Notable. Aside from the gold name, Notables have no extra privileges over other posters, apart from the knowledge that they are respected and thought of highly. They don't get little bundles of money wrapped in brown envelopes or anything. Well, not always.

Anyway, if you want to vote for your favourite user, there's a few things you should know and a few rules you need to follow.

Firstly, you must be at least a Regular to vote. This means you cannot vote if you are a Newbie, or JAT. Any users caught voting twice in multiple accounts will have their votes struck off.

Secondly, you only have one vote. Once you've placed your vote, you can't change your mind, so your first vote counts. If you want to wait a little to see how the voting is going towards the end of the day that's fine, just don't leave it until the last minute to vote.

The voting deadline is midnight tonight, according to the SR system clock, not yours. I suggest you vote early if you're going to vote at all.

You cannot vote for yourself, or an existing Notable, or unfortunately a member of staff.

If you want to place a vote, simply write 'I vote for...' and then the username of the person you wish to see as a Notable. There should be no chatting in this thread, you have a whole damn forum for it now so all I want to see here tomorrow morning is votes. That includes after midnight too.

Okay, that's the Notable election - if you wish to vote, you can do so now. See you in three months, you goobers!
Thu 27/11/03 at 23:07
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Timmarrrrrrrrgh
Thu 27/11/03 at 23:06
I vote for DW
Thu 27/11/03 at 22:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I vote for Whitestripes DX
Thu 27/11/03 at 22:34
"slightlyshortertagl"
I vote for Borat
Thu 27/11/03 at 22:32
"Mimmargh!"
djerrud_Quince gets my vote.
Thu 27/11/03 at 22:18
Regular
I vote for the sagacious one.
Thu 27/11/03 at 22:15
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I vote for Black Glove.
Thu 27/11/03 at 22:10
Regular
I vote for DW.
Thu 27/11/03 at 21:55
Regular
I vote for DW
Thu 27/11/03 at 21:53
Regular
I vote Solskjær

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.