GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I think..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess'.
Thu 19/05/05 at 16:20
Regular
Twilight Princess is set in Termina.

If you go to 1:45 in the E3 trailer it really looks like the outside of Clocktown.

And if it's set before WW it must be after Majora's Mask, and as we all know from WW, the Hero didn't return to save Hyrule.

Also the monkey bit looks a bit like the Deku Palace area in MM.
Thu 19/05/05 at 20:01
"period drama"
Yeah, there's the dark world / normal world. And link turns into the wolf in the twilight world, then impy guy comes along.

Zelda's stuck there too, by the scenes of her / game title.
Thu 19/05/05 at 19:59
Regular
Yes, fully formed though, not broken like in the game.
Thu 19/05/05 at 19:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's a little imp type thing that helps Link escape from prison in the dark world, apparently, and helps him on his journey, but only because there's something in it for them...

intriguing
Thu 19/05/05 at 19:57
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Is that a mask shape behind the wolf shape in the logo?
Thu 19/05/05 at 19:48
Regular
So, does anyone think the weird creature appears to be wearing a broken Majora's Mask?

It looks very similiar, though the horns at the top stick out more.

Also, she looks a bit like a freakish Zora.
Thu 19/05/05 at 18:10
"period drama"
Aye, this is quite a long time after Oot, but before WW - they said it themselves, it's a whole new Link, like so many times before.
By the looks of it, you have to go through the village, then through a forest before you come out onto 'Hyrule field'.
Thu 19/05/05 at 17:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Apparently it's just a subsidiary of a much larger village, which is great!
Thu 19/05/05 at 17:14
Regular
The first village in the demo at E3 is apparently just outside Hyrule.
Thu 19/05/05 at 17:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
:(

Hyrule was better than Termina Field and Clocktown was better than the village and the town in OOT
Thu 19/05/05 at 17:06
Regular
But it looks like Clocktown :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.