GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Annual charity giveaway?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/11/03 at 15:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hi.
I've posted something similar to this in the Customer Service forum. For the last few years, SR have arranged for members to donate their GADs to a charity that they've chosen - and I'd like to be the first to offer mine. It's Christmas, it's cold outside, there are orphans in hospitals, etc. - you know the score, humanity and all that. Tonty, it's up to you!
Sun 23/11/03 at 23:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Sigh.

Before, SR gave a console (PS2, I believe) and a number of donated games from GAD winners to a children's charity. I thought it was a very noble act, and had a lot of respect for the members willing to sacrifice a games worth £30 - £40. I'm not saying that SR have to do this every year, but just to let them know that if they are considering it then they'll have at least one game to give away with it!

Oh, and Baz - you are an assclown. I don't know why you're trying to sabotage this thread, because it's to benefit disabled and unfortunate kids like yourself. Stop being a Joey and wasting everyone's air.
Sun 23/11/03 at 18:03
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
We don't know if they are even going to do it and if they are how they plan to do it.

As I said before I am sure they gave some consoles and games to a childrens ward.

Either way if its helping those who need it more at a time like Christmas then Its a good deed done.
Sun 23/11/03 at 17:59
Hang on, let me get this right.
You are going to give a game to some charities, but if they are poor then how will they afford a console or computer?
Wouldn't they prefer some money so that they can buy something they really want?
Sun 23/11/03 at 17:55
"slightlyshortertagl"
eerr

Baz, Go Away.
Sun 23/11/03 at 16:06
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Chocolate starfish wrote:
>
> You like baz, he isn't the only newbie you know.
>

I know there is you *shudders* but Baz is the most decent one.
Sun 23/11/03 at 16:05
They could read about it if someone published it....

so go ahead and publish
Sun 23/11/03 at 16:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
Ok, you're alleviated.
Sun 23/11/03 at 16:04
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Chocolate Satrfish learns a new insult read all about it... and so on...
Sun 23/11/03 at 16:02
Only reason I quoted his message is because you had posted a message after his.

It made it more clear to as who I was replying to.
Sun 23/11/03 at 15:59
Regular
"SOUP!"
Next to the |Reply quoting this message| button is one that simply says |Reply|

Try it. Please!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.