GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help me please : )"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/11/03 at 10:41
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Please help me I don't know what console to get for Christmas should I get a:

Ps2

X-box

Gamecube

Gameboy colour

Gameboy advanced
Sun 23/11/03 at 10:41
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Please help me I don't know what console to get for Christmas should I get a:

Ps2

X-box

Gamecube

Gameboy colour

Gameboy advanced
Sun 23/11/03 at 10:43
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Ok this is my oppinion.

I have a PS2, top console in my oppinion the best.

Second to that I want an XBOX for xmas, so after that, the XBOX may be my fave.

GC I personally think is a bit childish, but seeing as you're 10, I do not know.

The GB's have such limited games, I do not think it's worth getting one of them OVER the others.

That's all for now
Sun 23/11/03 at 10:44
Regular
All depends on what games you like. I say the PS2 as it has alot of good games, but you might want to get the Xbox, good graphics even though its a hulk of a machine.
Sun 23/11/03 at 10:50
Regular
"\\"
Does it really matter if the xbox is bigger than the others? It's not absolutely massive compared to the PS2 and are you really gonna look at your machine while playing the games?

If you have quite a bit of money and don't mind getting a superb game everyday then i suggest the xbox as it seems to coming out with some top games such as crimson skies, rainbow six 3, KOTOR, Halo (it's not new but still rocks muchly), voodoo vince, PGR 2, Amped 2, conflict desert storm 2 and then with games on the horizon like Halo 2 and Half Life 2 but also the multi format games are better.

Must learn to use full stops. *learns*
Sun 23/11/03 at 10:52
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Part of the reason I am getting an XBOX is for HALO, becauseit does kick ass. Is HALO 2 any good?
Sun 23/11/03 at 10:54
Regular
"\\"
Give me a time machine to go forward to April and i'll tell you. Trailer looks superb though.
Sun 23/11/03 at 10:55
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
*gives time machine*

Oh i thought it was out. My mistake. Yeah the trailers look ace.
Sun 23/11/03 at 10:55
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Go for the PS.
Sun 23/11/03 at 10:58
Regular
"\\"
Gígž wrote:
> Go for the PS.

Great argument you put forward there.

I can't believe but i forgot xbox live. Sure the PS2 has it's online features but xbox live is more used and is more user freindly. Also you can't play all of the great xbox games online with the PS2 now can you?
Sun 23/11/03 at 10:59
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Get Halo on the PC.

Much better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.