GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ban Games Girl!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/11/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
I know this is sort of spam, but can someone PLEASE ban Games Girl she is so stupid and annoying, spams, no one likes her, she is boring and if i ever met her i am sure that she would smell!

I am not picking on her but she is too young, she should be banned, please vote for her. If there is over 10 votes for her to go, then it is bye-bye to her.

*Dreams of her going away*
Sat 22/11/03 at 21:58
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Pliskin wrote:
> I know this is sort of spam, but can someone PLEASE ban Games Girl she
> is so stupid and annoying, spams, no one likes her, she is boring and
> if i ever met her i am sure that she would smell!
>
> I am not picking on her but she is too young, she should be banned,
> please vote for her. If there is over 10 votes for her to go, then it
> is bye-bye to her.
>
> *Dreams of her going away*

Your agist you know that there is no reason to ban me.
Sat 22/11/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
She might not be annoying to you because you havent been annoyed by her yet, im sure you will change your mind soon.
Sat 22/11/03 at 21:48
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Pliskin your topic kinda back fired.
Sat 22/11/03 at 21:46
I like her

If it wasn't for her then I wouldn't of had a good argument when I first joined.
Sat 22/11/03 at 21:46
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
If I could I would burn this topic...
Sat 22/11/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
I know this is sort of spam, but can someone PLEASE ban Games Girl she is so stupid and annoying, spams, no one likes her, she is boring and if i ever met her i am sure that she would smell!

I am not picking on her but she is too young, she should be banned, please vote for her. If there is over 10 votes for her to go, then it is bye-bye to her.

*Dreams of her going away*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.