GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"rugby songs for england"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/11/03 at 11:24
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
at the begining they sing the natinal anthem *god save our grasious queen long live our noble queen god save the queen send her victorious happy and glorious long to rein over us god save the queen* while they are playing the game we sing *swing low sweert chariot coming for to carry me home swing low sweet chariot coming for to carry me home* those are the real rugby songs for england.(we learnt them at school as my teacher is a great rugby fan)
Sun 30/11/03 at 19:20
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Lol@games girl.
Sun 30/11/03 at 18:07
Regular
Really.. not every guy sits in front of a tv with a pint (including me) and girls aren't dumb, they ARE capable of doing more than household work some of them mess with your head sometimes but there are some decent women around. Anyway wrong forum.
Sun 30/11/03 at 17:58
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Oh SHUT UP.
Thu 27/11/03 at 00:09
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
...and anyway, it shows how un-cultured a woman is to argue back with someone; don't they have ANY respect at all?

...I'll stop now...
Thu 27/11/03 at 00:08
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Gámës Gì ® l wrote:
---S-Scopeh wrote:
---Really need to be sexist? :\

Can I ask you something?Can notables ban?
--------------

Scopeh (or Sniper) can't even spell his own name right, let alone ban someone.

Sorry Snipes, you had that coming ;)
Tue 25/11/03 at 18:40
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
S-Scopeh wrote:
> Really need to be sexist? :\

Can I ask you something?Can notables ban?
Tue 25/11/03 at 18:39
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Virtuoso and mr sunday night are being sexist as well.
Tue 25/11/03 at 18:04
Regular
Really need to be sexist? :\
Tue 25/11/03 at 17:54
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
mr sunday night wrote:
> not only are women lazy they dont speak english.

Yes we do you liar
Tue 25/11/03 at 11:56
Regular
This stops now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.