GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil : Apocolypse"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/11/03 at 17:53
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I have the original Resident Evil on DVD which I will admit I like to a certain extent but I would still only give it two stars. At some points it's really tense, gruesome and action packed like when the lasers are cutting them up but some bits are quite slow. I guess I feel they needed to sort out their consistancy.

Resident Evil : Apocolypse however, well they left the dazzling protagonist in a world with no rules, an army of zombie like creatures and a shot gun. I think it's safe to say that like X-Men 2 or the Lord Of The Rings trilogy this is going to be better than the one before it.

I don't know that much about it however but I want to get a general idea what the plot is going to be etc.(A certificate would be nice too, only 16). Any info and views on this just post them here. Thanks :D
Fri 21/11/03 at 21:46
Regular
Dammit, are you missing the point?

It's a teaser (shouldn't really be showing footage)
Fri 21/11/03 at 23:40
Regular
"cachoo"
I'm not missing the point.
Sat 22/11/03 at 11:44
Regular
"\\"
The effects were from Res Evil 1. Nothing about the trailer was from Res Evil 2.
Sat 22/11/03 at 11:48
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've heard nothing about it until now!
Sat 22/11/03 at 12:08
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Well you've heard about it now and you can start waiting in anticipation. **wets self in anticipation** oh...too much :(
Sat 22/11/03 at 13:37
Regular
"\\"
The first one didn't live up to the game. I'm only watching the second one because i want to know what happens.
Sat 22/11/03 at 13:47
Regular
"cachoo"
Aoe wrote:
> The effects were from Res Evil 1. Nothing about the trailer was from
> Res Evil 2.

Really? Damn! Well that just ruined the excitement..

>The first one didn't live up to the game. I'm only watching the second one because i want to know what happens.

That's my excuse too. The ending of Resi Evil 1 was a good cliffhanger, made you wanna see more.
Sat 22/11/03 at 14:02
Regular
"\\"
Ms NY wrote:
> Aoe wrote:
> The effects were from Res Evil 1. Nothing about the trailer was from
> Res Evil 2.
>
> Really? Damn! Well that just ruined the excitement..
>
> >The first one didn't live up to the game. I'm only watching the
> second one because i want to know what happens.
>
> That's my excuse too. The ending of Resi Evil 1 was a good
> cliffhanger, made you wanna see more.

You've seen Res Evil 1 and didn't notice that all the clips were from it? What are you? 90? Or do you just forget things really quick? :P
Sat 22/11/03 at 14:18
Regular
Well it just can't be as bad as the original.

*shudders*
Sat 22/11/03 at 14:24
Regular
"cachoo"
Aoe wrote:
> You've seen Res Evil 1 and didn't notice that all the clips were from
> it? What are you? 90? Or do you just forget things really quick? :P

lol. I don't remember the 'advert' thingy from the first one!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.