GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what films r u looking forward to"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/11/03 at 21:48
Regular
""to many dead hero""
i am personaly looking forward to lord of the rings 3 its going to be great
Thu 20/11/03 at 21:48
Regular
""to many dead hero""
i am personaly looking forward to lord of the rings 3 its going to be great
Thu 20/11/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I doubt there are many people not looking forward to that but I'll humour you. -

I am really looking forward to the lord of the rings 3. It's going to be brilliant. I'm also looking forward to Scary Movie 3. Isn't that out in the next week or so? Should be great.
Thu 20/11/03 at 22:08
Regular
It's not really Lord of the Rings 3. As Return of the King, its more of the third chapter or third book. Hate to be a nitpicker, but some people are worse....
Thu 20/11/03 at 22:11
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Some people may be worse but two wrongs don't make a right. As for trying to be pedantic just don't because you're not good at it. In the movie industry it is the third movie in the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy. In literature terms it may not be but that's not what we are discussing.
Thu 20/11/03 at 22:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah, Return of The king.

Been looking forward to that since the credits to the two towers rolled.
Thu 20/11/03 at 22:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've been looking forwards to it since the moment I first clicked 'download' on the FOTR trailer.

Oh yes.
Thu 20/11/03 at 22:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Oh, get you.
Thu 20/11/03 at 22:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Have somme of that

Means I'm a bigger LOTR fan than you, oh fanatic.
Thu 20/11/03 at 22:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Cyclone wrote:
> Have somme of that
>
> Means I'm a bigger LOTR fan than you, oh fanatic.

Yeah....
Thu 20/11/03 at 22:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yip. Pelennor looks insanely good. Although everythings a lot smaller than what I imagined. Unless the armies are waaaay bigger. Probably that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.