GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Naughty, naughty SR..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/11/03 at 16:21
Regular
Well, not really. But meh. Got my local newspaper today and it had an article about a shop in Egham selling guns. Fake funs; whatever. Low and behold the shop was Special Reserve. Ummkay? It doesn't really mention SR that much, other then a quote from store manager Steve Jeffries.

"They look like cheap plastic guns. I don't think they could really be confused with real ones unless you're standing at a distance."

What a way to advertise your product...cheap plastic guns. I want one now! ^o)

http://www.harperhotel.staghost.com/images/srgun.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the scan.

But yuh, discuss.
Thu 20/11/03 at 21:43
Regular
Mu'uh I'm changing the design yet again soon.

:cP
Thu 20/11/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Hey DW, I checked out your site, it is pretty good so far. The only thing bad is the pictures of Kane (I hate him!)
Thu 20/11/03 at 20:55
"For the horde!!!!"
I want a plastic fake flamethrower...or a mini gun....or maybe a bakooka or all 3!!!
*sends a list to santa*
Thu 20/11/03 at 18:03
"Darkness, always"
Kyz21 wrote:
> SR is getting lots of media popularity, I saw the word egad (E-Gad)
> used in a book the other day!

Ummmm...
Thu 20/11/03 at 17:20
Regular
"Yet"

Heh whatcha mean, yet? ;c) Expecting a little article in your paper? I doubt you'll get it as our police down here are very petty.
Thu 20/11/03 at 17:11
Regular
"..."
We haven't seen it here yet :)
Thu 20/11/03 at 17:10
Regular
Why? You guys needed a laugh?
Thu 20/11/03 at 17:10
Regular
"..."
Thanks for posting it up dude :)
Thu 20/11/03 at 17:09
Regular
Egham's not really old fashioned anymore. :cD
Thu 20/11/03 at 17:08
Regular
"SOUP!"
Bah, Egham is SO old-fashioned.

SR is getting lots of media popularity, I saw the word egad (E-Gad) used in a book the other day!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.