GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"President Bush assassinated!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/11/03 at 20:54
Regular
"SOUP!"
Sorry to get your hopes up, but in reality he isnt ACTUALLY dead, sadly.

I've just seen pics of his reservoir dog style body guards, all looking as if they'd kill you with a sawn-off if you gave them half a chance. Crazy.

Anyway I had a dream that Bush was assasinated. He was walking around London giving out leaflets telling people to vote for him, and everyone was filled with wretched adoration for him and he was kissing babies and stuff. Then there was a thunderous blast and everyone held their hands to their ears and Bush was on the floor bleeding from the head. The dream progressed to me being a cop and interviewing Johhny Vegas and him admitting to killing Bush because, "He is a silly b*gger." But I let him off the hook and put together an intricate plot to frame Busted for the murder and... I woke up.
Wed 19/11/03 at 20:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Kyz21 wrote:
> He was walking around
> London giving out leaflets telling people to vote for him

Bush: Take a leaflet, vote Bush!
Passer-by: WTF?!?
Wed 19/11/03 at 20:54
Regular
"SOUP!"
Sorry to get your hopes up, but in reality he isnt ACTUALLY dead, sadly.

I've just seen pics of his reservoir dog style body guards, all looking as if they'd kill you with a sawn-off if you gave them half a chance. Crazy.

Anyway I had a dream that Bush was assasinated. He was walking around London giving out leaflets telling people to vote for him, and everyone was filled with wretched adoration for him and he was kissing babies and stuff. Then there was a thunderous blast and everyone held their hands to their ears and Bush was on the floor bleeding from the head. The dream progressed to me being a cop and interviewing Johhny Vegas and him admitting to killing Bush because, "He is a silly b*gger." But I let him off the hook and put together an intricate plot to frame Busted for the murder and... I woke up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.