GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"President Bush assassinated!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/11/03 at 20:54
Regular
"SOUP!"
Sorry to get your hopes up, but in reality he isnt ACTUALLY dead, sadly.

I've just seen pics of his reservoir dog style body guards, all looking as if they'd kill you with a sawn-off if you gave them half a chance. Crazy.

Anyway I had a dream that Bush was assasinated. He was walking around London giving out leaflets telling people to vote for him, and everyone was filled with wretched adoration for him and he was kissing babies and stuff. Then there was a thunderous blast and everyone held their hands to their ears and Bush was on the floor bleeding from the head. The dream progressed to me being a cop and interviewing Johhny Vegas and him admitting to killing Bush because, "He is a silly b*gger." But I let him off the hook and put together an intricate plot to frame Busted for the murder and... I woke up.
Wed 19/11/03 at 20:54
Regular
"SOUP!"
Sorry to get your hopes up, but in reality he isnt ACTUALLY dead, sadly.

I've just seen pics of his reservoir dog style body guards, all looking as if they'd kill you with a sawn-off if you gave them half a chance. Crazy.

Anyway I had a dream that Bush was assasinated. He was walking around London giving out leaflets telling people to vote for him, and everyone was filled with wretched adoration for him and he was kissing babies and stuff. Then there was a thunderous blast and everyone held their hands to their ears and Bush was on the floor bleeding from the head. The dream progressed to me being a cop and interviewing Johhny Vegas and him admitting to killing Bush because, "He is a silly b*gger." But I let him off the hook and put together an intricate plot to frame Busted for the murder and... I woke up.
Wed 19/11/03 at 20:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Kyz21 wrote:
> He was walking around
> London giving out leaflets telling people to vote for him

Bush: Take a leaflet, vote Bush!
Passer-by: WTF?!?
Wed 19/11/03 at 21:37
"period drama"
Funny enough, I had a dream he was assassinated. How very weird ...

He got shot by some guy who hid a gun in the bottom of those long poles they hold the booms up with (those grey fuzzy things)

God knows why.

But I was thinking about why everyone's making such a fuss about all his guards before I went to bed. After all - a lot of presidents have been killed over the years in public appearances.
Thu 20/11/03 at 10:30
Regular
I h8 bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 20/11/03 at 10:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Why?

Because you're told that you should.
Thu 20/11/03 at 11:28
"Mimmargh!"
Mattribute wrote:
> Why?
>
> Because you're told that you should.
Thu 20/11/03 at 11:52
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
He isnt dead
Thu 20/11/03 at 11:53
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
hello
Thu 20/11/03 at 12:04
"Darkness, always"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Funny enough, I had a dream he was assassinated. How very weird ...

On a similar note, I had a dream last night where I sat half naked in a record store eating loads of chicken and chatting to some kid about how to DJ.
Thu 20/11/03 at 12:23
Regular
"You fail in life!"
I had a dream about lightning, not as good as bush dying i must admit but what can you do except stick a double barreled shotgun in his egg-shaped head and let bith chambers go!hahahaha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.