GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*~*~*EL ROBIN'S OPINIONS THREAD*~*~*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/11/03 at 20:32
Regular
Im sick of you sticking your nose in hwree its not welcome, so as you asked, you have your own thread. Now come in here and never leave.
Mon 17/11/03 at 22:05
Regular
"cachoo"
Ooohoh. £4000 ? Heheh. That's.. expensive!

Do you have a dog ?
Mon 17/11/03 at 22:10
Ms NY wrote:

> Do you have a dog ?

Na, i'd like one though.
I did have one, a bloody expensive one too, i think we payed about £1000 for it because it was well trained, but it wrecked the house and when it bit my sister in the face we got rid of it. :(

But i hate staning in other people's dog crap, it't their responsability to clean it up so they should.
If i see a dog crapping out the front of my house (I have a huge bit of green) then i go to the door and shout, "Oi i hope you are going to clean it up". I just get so annoyed that people don't and especially out the front of my house.
If they don't clean it up then ill put it in a nice little bag for them and they can have it on the door step if i know were they live, or in the back of the head if i don't.
Mon 17/11/03 at 22:12
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
lol
Mon 17/11/03 at 23:24
Regular
"cachoo"
So.. your dog was fully trained yet bit your sister. I wonder what you sister did to p*ss the dog off that much for him/her to bite her..?!

Don't let poo get to you. If it sticks, it comes off, or just wait a few years for it to go white and hard.. it'll peel off more easily.
Mon 17/11/03 at 23:31
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> If i see a dog crapping out the front of my house (I have a huge bit
> of green) then i go to the door and shout, "Oi i hope you are
> going to clean it up".

Do you find a lot of flaming bags on your doorstep?
Mon 17/11/03 at 23:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
El robin = El Retard
Tue 18/11/03 at 00:45
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Mattribute = Twattribute.
Tue 18/11/03 at 01:06
Regular
"cachoo"
Why won't " *~*~*EL ROBIN'S OPINIONS THREAD*~*~* " go dark blue? I've clicked on it more than a few times. Go dark you fool, go!
Tue 18/11/03 at 01:07
Regular
"cachoo"
Oh. Ok.
Tue 18/11/03 at 01:08
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You been drinking? Or smoking something?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.