GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Charlies Angel's : Full Throttle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/11/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I bought it on DVD today and I just lurrrrrrrrrrve it. It's just such a brilliant mix of so many genres, a lot of special effects and a script that takes the word "reality" as more of a challenge to go as far away from it as anything else.

I'm not saying it's got a brilliant plot with characters deeper than the Atlantic but then again it doesn't claim to. What it does have though is a lot of action, ambiguos comedy, beautiful gals and believe me when I say it is very, very fast paced.

Not to mention the fact that when you fully acknowledge that anything is possible in this film you can actually follow it through to its logical conclusion. This is more than I can say for some of the more "profound" films out there.

So what do you all think of this sexy movie masterpiece?
Wed 19/11/03 at 02:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I enjoyed the 1st one.
I left my brain at the door and saw 3 women doing stuff with not a lot on.
That was enough for me, and i shall watch this one after I've watched some other ones.
Wed 19/11/03 at 01:11
"I love yo... lamp."
As Cosmo Landesman put it, "its just one big pop video".

But it is worth watching. Repeatedly.
Tue 18/11/03 at 22:48
Regular
Indeed.

Who wouldn't like Cameron Diaz [almost] stark naked getting her clothes whipped off by Lucy Liu :D?
Tue 18/11/03 at 21:15
Regular
"None Stored"
mr sunday night wrote:
> worst 2 films ever made. I pray to god that a 3rd is never made.

Must be gay.
Tue 18/11/03 at 10:20
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
worst 2 films ever made. I pray to god that a 3rd is never made.
Tue 18/11/03 at 10:15
"Darkness, always"
What beautiful gals does this have in it exactly? Are the extras particularly well cast or something?
Tue 18/11/03 at 00:30
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
HA!

Tis a good film.

The John and Lucy "blow by blow", HA!
Mon 17/11/03 at 20:06
Regular
"I am good at da bull? Ya?"
Mon 17/11/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
And it ends with all three of them soaking each other in bubbly water with nothing more on than a bra and unzipped mechanics suite. It's a brilliant film just for that final scene.
Mon 17/11/03 at 19:20
Regular
"not dead"
I think it's fantastic.

If you take it seriously, you're not going to appreciate it at all, but if you just watch it for laughs, you'll enjoy it.

I mean, it begins with Cameron Diaz bucking on a bronco. How can that not be good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.