GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Charlies Angel's : Full Throttle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/11/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I bought it on DVD today and I just lurrrrrrrrrrve it. It's just such a brilliant mix of so many genres, a lot of special effects and a script that takes the word "reality" as more of a challenge to go as far away from it as anything else.

I'm not saying it's got a brilliant plot with characters deeper than the Atlantic but then again it doesn't claim to. What it does have though is a lot of action, ambiguos comedy, beautiful gals and believe me when I say it is very, very fast paced.

Not to mention the fact that when you fully acknowledge that anything is possible in this film you can actually follow it through to its logical conclusion. This is more than I can say for some of the more "profound" films out there.

So what do you all think of this sexy movie masterpiece?
Mon 17/11/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I bought it on DVD today and I just lurrrrrrrrrrve it. It's just such a brilliant mix of so many genres, a lot of special effects and a script that takes the word "reality" as more of a challenge to go as far away from it as anything else.

I'm not saying it's got a brilliant plot with characters deeper than the Atlantic but then again it doesn't claim to. What it does have though is a lot of action, ambiguos comedy, beautiful gals and believe me when I say it is very, very fast paced.

Not to mention the fact that when you fully acknowledge that anything is possible in this film you can actually follow it through to its logical conclusion. This is more than I can say for some of the more "profound" films out there.

So what do you all think of this sexy movie masterpiece?
Mon 17/11/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Whatever!"
Picking it up towards the end of the week along with Hulk - Enjoyed the first film so expecting more of the same
Mon 17/11/03 at 17:15
Regular
"Teal'c"
Cubist wrote:
> So what do you all think of this sexy movie masterpiece?

Crapparty.
Mon 17/11/03 at 17:27
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Cubist wrote:

Four words: Barrymore, Drew, Liu, Lucy.
Mon 17/11/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Tis a great film, woo hoo:D
Mon 17/11/03 at 17:42
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Timmargh wrote:
> Cubist wrote:
>
> Four words: Barrymore, Drew, Liu, Lucy.

you forgot two words...?
Mon 17/11/03 at 17:43
Regular
"cachoo"
How strange. Bought this today and just finished watching it about half an hour ago. Pretty good! The new Bosley is funny.. but not as good as the other one, methinks.

Great film though!
Mon 17/11/03 at 18:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
They are both rubbish.
The original is almost unwatchable.
Mon 17/11/03 at 18:25
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ohhhhh now that is harsh criticism. However to quote Lucy Lui "What a beehatch!" :P
Mon 17/11/03 at 19:04
Regular
Cubist wrote:
> Tis a great film, woo hoo:D

Wow, finally someone else who shares my love of Charlies Angels

Woo!

Anyway, I picked it up today from Virgin (where you can pick it up with a shiny red/orange cover, looks much nicer)

People shouldn't say McG is what makes the films bad, he's what makes both damn films great. He actually does original things, and mixes it with some damn great music. Damn...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.