GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday winners list?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/11/03 at 12:47
Regular
"Mmmm...Cheesy Poofs"
In 'How to Win', it clearly states:

"The winners are updated several times a week, so check the winner's lists on the site to see if you've won!"

Really? Since I've been on the site I've seen it updated once or twice a week, if that. Maybe that's what 'several' means, correct me if I'm wrong.
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Quick to the bank mobile Tony, we better keep the books in order or the companies gonna go under.....actually screw it, let's spend all our time reading badly written reviews and giving away free games to ungreatful reprobates"

Do you see?
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:07
Regular
"Hallelujah"
They got tons of work to do, and reviews to read, and walkthroughs, give 'em a chance man! As a bonus, its more fun when you see 7 new winners updated at once, more excitement.
Mon 17/11/03 at 12:52
"Darkness, always"
This is the beauty of the word several. It can mean "more than a few (3,4 etc), or it can also mean "singular and distinct", as in "one" or "once".

So to say several times a week could mean practically daily, or it could mean that it's simply updated during the week.

Very cleverly worded if you ask me.
Mon 17/11/03 at 12:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It is done when they have time. I doubt if it is the top priority, chill bloke, it’ll be done.
Mon 17/11/03 at 12:47
Regular
"Mmmm...Cheesy Poofs"
In 'How to Win', it clearly states:

"The winners are updated several times a week, so check the winner's lists on the site to see if you've won!"

Really? Since I've been on the site I've seen it updated once or twice a week, if that. Maybe that's what 'several' means, correct me if I'm wrong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.