GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My favourite game of all time is..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening'.
Sun 22/05/05 at 16:53
Regular
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX on the GBC

This game is my personal favourite Zelda game and favourite game of all time. Maybe it was because it was the first Zelda game I played and completed, but I prefer it over many other games, hell I prefer it to OOT. I used to play games and not complete them. This was the first game I really wanted to complete, it's storyline was amazing, so much to do, so much exploration, some of the finest dungeons ever and lots of little secrets. It had the best ending of any game ever, and I actually nearly cried because I didn't want it to end, the end boss was amazing.

*spoilers*

The bit when everything dissapeared was so sad, everyone you met just went, and the bit when you wake up on that log, those graphics amazed me. The music at the end was the finest in any game

*end of spoiler*

Get it now, you won't be dissapointed, the only game that came close for me was Golden Sun.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 22/05/05 at 18:11
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> Indeed. How come you didn't get into Golden Sun 2? It's not as good
> as the first one, but it's still fantastic.

I thought GS 2 was just as good as GS, though some parts annoyed me- going back to the various locations to get the fricking Trident pieces, for example.

Still, quality games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.