GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"please prove these guys wrong..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/11/03 at 15:40
Regular
a couple of my mates listened to a little bit of marilyn manson at school on me walkman. then they said - "that's punk rock..."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Mon 17/11/03 at 15:47
"Darkness, always"
Now, I'm all for freedom of expression, but when expressing yourself means dressing and acting like a medieval freak and sacrificing chickens on stage, you have to wonder why he wasn't dropped at birth.
Mon 17/11/03 at 15:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
He is a bit of a strange lad.

Not natural.
Mon 17/11/03 at 15:52
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Now, I'm all for freedom of expression, but when expressing yourself
> means dressing and acting like a medieval freak and sacrificing
> chickens on stage, you have to wonder why he wasn't dropped at birth.

he was, he was drop *kicked* at birth.

I'd like to smash his gold teeth out, sellotape them back in, and kick em out again.
Mon 17/11/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Now, I'm all for freedom of expression, but when expressing yourself
> means dressing and acting like a medieval freak and sacrificing
> chickens on stage, you have to wonder why he wasn't dropped at birth.

Pfft it helps him sell records and appeal to impressionable 12 year olds who think satan is cool doesn't it?
Wed 19/11/03 at 18:24
Regular
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Pfft it helps him sell records and appeal to impressionable 12 year
> olds who think satan is cool doesn't it?

i REALLY hope you're not talking about me there...
Wed 19/11/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
No, I'm just saying it really ups his appeal to people who are just after a look and don't really care about the music.

How old are you by the way?
Wed 19/11/03 at 20:33
Regular
12.....+14-13+1 = my age...
Thu 20/11/03 at 15:06
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Just because his music is dark and has references to things like satan doesn't mean he worships the devil, I bet you allthin Slipknot worship the devil but I've watched so many films of them and they're all completely normal people (except maybe Sid).

Here comes all the Slipknot hate messages (be within reason and keep in mind that people have different opinions of them)
Thu 20/11/03 at 15:07
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
I don't like MM music though, More Thrice (AWESOME BAND), Funeral For A Friend (Just as Awesome) Blink, Finch, Alkaline Trio Poison the Well and so forth.
Thu 20/11/03 at 16:53
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Chances are I'll be seeing Funeral For A Friend. So they'd better be good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.