GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"please prove these guys wrong..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/11/03 at 15:40
Regular
a couple of my mates listened to a little bit of marilyn manson at school on me walkman. then they said - "that's punk rock..."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sun 16/11/03 at 15:40
Regular
a couple of my mates listened to a little bit of marilyn manson at school on me walkman. then they said - "that's punk rock..."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sun 16/11/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Twenty quid."
They're wrong: it's pants.
Sun 16/11/03 at 19:54
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
It's nu-metal. Which is about equal to pants.
Sun 16/11/03 at 19:58
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
The same guy saying it's not punk rock will probably disagree with nu-metal just as much. End of the day, a genre is just an artificial label you put on the music depending on what it means to you. One guy's genre A is another's genre B. It’s is not black and white.
Sun 16/11/03 at 19:58
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
The same guy saying it's not punk rock will probably disagree with nu-metal just as much. End of the day, a genre is just an artificial label you put on the music depending on what it means to you. One guy's genre A is another's genre B. It’s is not black and white.
Sun 16/11/03 at 20:00
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Oops... you never know if commenting when you double post makes the accidental spamming better or worse...
Sun 16/11/03 at 21:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'd say you got away with it.
Mon 17/11/03 at 00:16
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Agreeing with a comment on the comment though - now that's pushing it.

Fell my devil may care, Sunday night/Monday morning wrecklessness.
Mon 17/11/03 at 15:27
Regular
marilyn manson should be dragged through broken glass and rusty nails.

mind you, that freak would probably enjoy it.
Mon 17/11/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Laughingstock"
The only thing I know about MM is that he is a member of The Church of Satan, thus his music is probably best described as 'Satanic Rock' - which, when all is said and done, is really nothing much more than George Formby wearing black eyeliner and vermillion blusher.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.