GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[Linkin Park]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/11/03 at 15:23
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm going to see Linkin Park play on friday somewhere in Manchester. I should be propper bo, it's costing me loads to go though. £20-something for tickets and £16 each for a minibus to take about 12 of us there. It will be a cracking night though!

Is anyone else going, with it been Manchester (easy to get to) I would assume that someone else here will be going! I have heard they are brilliant live, my mates sister saw them and told me they were great.

If anyone wants some merchandise bringing back then send me some cash... and, uh, rock on.
Sun 16/11/03 at 15:23
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm going to see Linkin Park play on friday somewhere in Manchester. I should be propper bo, it's costing me loads to go though. £20-something for tickets and £16 each for a minibus to take about 12 of us there. It will be a cracking night though!

Is anyone else going, with it been Manchester (easy to get to) I would assume that someone else here will be going! I have heard they are brilliant live, my mates sister saw them and told me they were great.

If anyone wants some merchandise bringing back then send me some cash... and, uh, rock on.
Sun 16/11/03 at 15:53
Regular
The best two concerts I have been to are the Offspring back in Glasgow in 2001, with a few mates and Iron Maiden in Sheffield about 3 years ago.
Linkin Park are good and I have the album "Hybrid Theory", though with their lead singer disappearing off the scene I haven't really listened to any of their newest songs.
Has your' account been reviewed?
Sun 16/11/03 at 15:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
How much, to see who?!!

Sun 16/11/03 at 16:08
Regular
36 quid to see Linkin Park...

...ah!

*Realises Cyclone is using exclamation*

Well...bye.
Sun 16/11/03 at 16:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmmm.

£36?!!!

*quietly despairs*
Sun 16/11/03 at 16:11
Regular
*Loudly despairs*

:p
Sun 16/11/03 at 17:33
Regular
"SOUP!"
Well it is £21 for the tickets fore the gig and £16 to get there, we could get a train and it would be cheaper, but a minibus is much more convenient!
Sun 16/11/03 at 17:34
Regular
"SOUP!"
Praying Mantis wrote:
> Has your' account been reviewed?

nope, I've just become a regular with my newbie account. I think SR have allowed me to carry on posting but I havent officially heard from them.
Sun 16/11/03 at 17:48
Saw them at Reading. They were very good live, but i was drunk
Sun 16/11/03 at 18:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
I will be drunk also, vomiting profusely.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.