GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RESPECT, who do you think should be give this title ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/11/03 at 11:13
Regular
"grows in nasty plac"
Who ...... :->
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:39
Regular
"the burning sky"
Cubist wrote:
> The title should be given to someone who does not want it but who we
> all know deserves it. I have no idea who but I'd say Notables are
> allready respected so we should find a respectable Regular.

How about me?
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:10
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Its just you being silly
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:07
Regular
No, it makes the language called English. It is all there in context. A boat has absolutely no relativeity to what I posted.
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:02
Regular
H.M wrote:
with a tweek and
improvisation here and there...

What does it make?

A boat?
Sun 16/11/03 at 12:53
Regular
German, Latin and French all seem to contribute things to the English language all the time, if only a definition here and there or a related word.
For example:

German - Hund
English - Hound

Latin - Territus
English - Terrfied.

It is true that we add our own slant to the language, but is basically a blended version of different languages with a tweek and improvisation here and there...
Sun 16/11/03 at 12:51
IB you're back!?!?
Sun 16/11/03 at 12:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
algae wrote:
> Who ...... :->

Each one of us should give the title to ourselves. We can't expect to respect others if we can't first respect ourselves.
Sun 16/11/03 at 12:18
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
so true
Sun 16/11/03 at 12:15
"Darkness, always"
You have to respect, in my opinion, the fact that English and French are so similar, and yet the French have convinced the world that English is a cumbersome and difficult language, while French is ze langwaaje of lurve.
Sun 16/11/03 at 12:15
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> 60% of the englsh language... comes from French.

Is it not more that they both come from Latin so share a common source? Then, I suppose with the Norman invasions and all… just thinking out loud. Actually, I’m typing, so it isn’t out loud at all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.