GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, who here has been inside?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/11/03 at 20:06
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Inside the new SR Norwich shop?

I went there earlier today, and wqas damn impressed! My bro was plodding around the store in his brand-spanking new uniform, black trousers and a grey shirt with Special Reserve embroided in large red letters.

I had to quietly snigger at the fact that, even though it is only the first day, some of the staff weren't sure what to do.

I grabbed myself a copy of The Matrix on DVD as a free gift for five reddies, but there was no sign of the goodie bags mentioned on the part of SR's website which talks about the opening of the shop.

And there was one particular thing which caught my eye, and couldn't be missed:
Outside the shop, on a little section of pavement, so that it was just higher than the rest of the cars . . . was a shiny, multicoloured car in all its glory covered in logo's like GetDotted, Freeola and Special Reserve. Indeed, it was Tonty's! And my bro sahook his hand! He'll be quick washing his hands when he gets home then!

Anyway, sorry about that. I was really excited about it and had to share it with you. Robin is mildly jealos but hey, it's open every day, not just for the grand opening. You wouldn't miss much by going on another day.
Sat 15/11/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Balls"
well, yeah i traveled over 400 miles (estimate) to go to a shop...
Sat 15/11/03 at 20:09
Regular
"\\"
I love that car.... NOT!

Aaaaahahahahahah.
Sat 15/11/03 at 20:06
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Inside the new SR Norwich shop?

I went there earlier today, and wqas damn impressed! My bro was plodding around the store in his brand-spanking new uniform, black trousers and a grey shirt with Special Reserve embroided in large red letters.

I had to quietly snigger at the fact that, even though it is only the first day, some of the staff weren't sure what to do.

I grabbed myself a copy of The Matrix on DVD as a free gift for five reddies, but there was no sign of the goodie bags mentioned on the part of SR's website which talks about the opening of the shop.

And there was one particular thing which caught my eye, and couldn't be missed:
Outside the shop, on a little section of pavement, so that it was just higher than the rest of the cars . . . was a shiny, multicoloured car in all its glory covered in logo's like GetDotted, Freeola and Special Reserve. Indeed, it was Tonty's! And my bro sahook his hand! He'll be quick washing his hands when he gets home then!

Anyway, sorry about that. I was really excited about it and had to share it with you. Robin is mildly jealos but hey, it's open every day, not just for the grand opening. You wouldn't miss much by going on another day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.