GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who thinks Baz is annoying?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/11/03 at 19:04
Regular
"come on Arsenal!!!!"
God, hes so annoying, he just disses everyone,especially ME!!!
Tue 18/11/03 at 20:38
"Mimmargh!"
Emperor Bob wrote:
> And Jimmy Tamson from Newcastle.

I must have been so drunk when I typed that.
Tue 18/11/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
go home
Tue 18/11/03 at 20:37
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
What about me? Whats going on? Where am I? And so on...
Tue 18/11/03 at 20:36
"LOLLERSKATES!"
and most other people
Tue 18/11/03 at 20:35
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
And chad...for what ever reason
Tue 18/11/03 at 20:34
"LOLLERSKATES!"
and me....
Tue 18/11/03 at 20:30
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Like me...
Tue 18/11/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Ms NY wrote:
> baz da ardnut wrote:
> no one's perfect!
>
> AC-tually. Everyone's perfect. Kind of.

Heh, nice.

Some people who are not perfect however, are locked away. Or, still roaming the streets because they were released on lack of evidence.

Damn stupid law needs to get sorted.

Other than that, yup, everyones perfect.
Tue 18/11/03 at 20:25
"LOLLERSKATES!"
yes you are gigz.

point is why did asho start this stupid topic, which is wrong and has made him banned. well in one of my topics, for no reson, the wannabe started saying nobody cares, and then tryed to apologise when everyone started tormenting him, which he full deserved, why? you are never going to get appreciated half like that. why?

oh well he is banned now. good ridance i say. thanks for everyone whom stood up for me, especially gigz. i hate typing in this topic, but must do as asho is wrong. he is banned now and good. thread closed (nearly).

i am going to another topic. everyone, apart from asho, is perfect in their own way. yes i mean everyone, apart frokm the geeks and asho. i am going to another more interesting topic now, because this one is just pointless, you must agree?. off to the ps2 forum.....
Tue 18/11/03 at 20:17
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
baz da ardnut wrote:
> apart from asho

Well I can see where you got that idea from but...

...oh wait your right.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.