GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you get time."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/11/03 at 21:27
Our family friends that my parents knew way before i was born have a disabled girl aged 8.
She is very badly disabled, blind in 1 eye, and half in the other, has fits every week, cant walk, talk or anything. Completly deff, the lot.
Last year they had to spend £1000's to break her arm and put it back into the right shape, they have had to move to a house with no stairs ect.
They cant come and visit us with her because she is getting wors.
I got an email of Mike, her dad, today saying this:

Dear Whizz-Kidz Supporter

This week Whizz-Kidz launched it's new website.

To celebrate the launch easyJet are kindly support a 'CLICK AND GIVE' campaign which means if you visit www.whizz-kidz.org.uk now and click on a button on our home page, for every click, easyJet will give us 25p! We are aiming to get 200,000 clicks in record time (£50,000). It's a lot of clicks but we think we can do it.

It is very simple and ABSOLUTELY FREE to you but raises money for disabled children. So, if you have two seconds to spare, please visit our site http://www.whizz-kidz.org.uk/ and click on the button that takes you to a promotional page where you can CLICK AND GIVE (you also get a chance to win free flights whilst you're there!).

Please then forward the link to everyone in your address book so we can get as many clicks as possible in record time. Do then feel free to click back to our site and have a browse. We hope you enjoy.

THANK YOU!

Lucy

Lucy Norrey

Communications Officer, Whizz-Kidz

I would be very greatfull if you could just do a few clicks please and maybe tell your mates, i know that it isn't kool, but it will really help people who need it.

Thanks.
Sat 15/11/03 at 01:01
Regular
"Balls"
well i did it as i have nothing better to do. no really i dont the royal mail have fail me again and have failed to deliver mario kart to me. nothing to but moan about it.
Sat 15/11/03 at 01:09
We have so far received 18841 clicks and raised £4,710.25. .

More clicks people please.
Sat 15/11/03 at 12:09
We need more clicks, come on people.
Wed 19/11/03 at 19:13
MORE CLICKS!!!
Wed 19/11/03 at 19:14
Regular
"bonnie"
yeah right, I'm goign to clcik a link so that someone you know can have money.

As if.
Wed 19/11/03 at 19:42
Regular
I clicked
Wed 19/11/03 at 19:46
"period drama"
button: clicked
Spanker you moron. Go suck a turkey.

Although £1000 just to break someone's arm seems a bit much. They should have asked me and Knuckles or Pockets would have been 'round there in a jiffy - £5 for any limb. Break 2, get a third or mild concussion free.

I apologise.
Wed 19/11/03 at 19:47
Regular
"bonnie"
I wish I have a turkey, but I don't, sorry

Only reason I am not clicking is becasue I don't like El Robin.
Wed 19/11/03 at 19:48
Regular
"bonnie"
Anyway why doesnt the 'genius big hard boy constantly getitng into trouble' El Robin just downlaod a refresher?
Wed 19/11/03 at 19:49
"period drama"
This has nothing to do with Robin.
It's for the kiddie-wunkles.
Do it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.