GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHOS WATCHING POW TONIGHT?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/11/03 at 20:31
Regular
"come on Arsenal!!!!"
IVE WATCHED ALL THE THE EPISODES
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:37
Regular
"come on Arsenal!!!!"
AH YES, i know why u keep dissing tv programs......it cos u ain got one, now if you r so bored that u just wanna annoy everyone then why dont u go and watch a wall cos u ain got a tv!
Regular
"Teal'c"
Awww, well thanks.
Regular
"Light of the world"
ok um

You seem quite sweet.

Just as a tip *and I am not trying to be mean I am trying to help*

If you want to be a valued and liked member of the forums its probably not a good day to post lots of two sentence threads about TV programmes in block capitals. If you want to talk about TV etc than you will have a warmer reply from the movie/music/books room.

If you stop writing in capitals and posting short posts in wrong rooms you will prob get along fine and avoid the occasional hail of twatface

goodluck
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Teal'c"
It's crap.

Like you yourself.
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:31
Regular
"come on Arsenal!!!!"
IVE WATCHED ALL THE THE EPISODES

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.