GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHOS WATCHING POW TONIGHT?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/11/03 at 20:31
Regular
"come on Arsenal!!!!"
IVE WATCHED ALL THE THE EPISODES
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:31
Regular
"come on Arsenal!!!!"
IVE WATCHED ALL THE THE EPISODES
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Teal'c"
It's crap.

Like you yourself.
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Light of the world"
ok um

You seem quite sweet.

Just as a tip *and I am not trying to be mean I am trying to help*

If you want to be a valued and liked member of the forums its probably not a good day to post lots of two sentence threads about TV programmes in block capitals. If you want to talk about TV etc than you will have a warmer reply from the movie/music/books room.

If you stop writing in capitals and posting short posts in wrong rooms you will prob get along fine and avoid the occasional hail of twatface

goodluck
Regular
"Teal'c"
Awww, well thanks.
Regular
"come on Arsenal!!!!"
AH YES, i know why u keep dissing tv programs......it cos u ain got one, now if you r so bored that u just wanna annoy everyone then why dont u go and watch a wall cos u ain got a tv!
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:39
Regular
"Light of the world"
um

hun

you wont win I would suggest ignoring him, writing without text language and posting something different and new in movies...

what bout people favourite programmes that are currently on tv. It will start a discussion that way
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:48
"Mimmargh!"
Lil Ginge! When ever you wrote Hun I though you meant the derrogatory term for Germans, used often in World War I. You actually mean honey though don't you? I like honey. The vareity that comes from the nests of death with the stinging insects anyways.
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:51
Regular
"Light of the world"
Honey stemming from honey the food in which I really hate and always have done. eww

But meant as a pet name - of course
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:52
"Mimmargh!"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Honey stemming from honey the food in which I really hate and always
> have done. eww
>
> But meant as a pet name - of course

Heh, I still can't believe I thought you meant hun as in barbarians invading Rome huns.
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:55
Regular
"Light of the world"
no no

Though now I read it it does indeed. I apologise

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.