GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most stupid question ever? Vote here!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/03/01 at 18:04
Regular
My vote: "Should I sell my Dreamcast?"

Second place is for "Is Playstation 2 going to have any decent games this year?"
Sun 11/03/01 at 21:29
Regular
sort it out snipper
Sun 11/03/01 at 21:29
Regular
No songs go and do that elsewhere.
Sun 11/03/01 at 21:27
Regular
Edgy, cheers for the suggestion mate, its a definate possiblity.

Im sure you can appiciated that i have to converse with my partner over the possible choice of any material we may, or indeed, maynot completely ruin with our remake.
Sun 11/03/01 at 21:25
Regular
dont know if i'll be on here then mate, got stuff to do. Check the PB will you be.... thread i'll put some info in there for ya mate!
Sun 11/03/01 at 21:21
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> Ok, you wanna ask him.

What song shall we do first, we'll have to
> let Meka no so he can get working on the lyrics.

Tubthumping by chumbawumba:

Renamed PS2:

I get knocked down
the cd scratched again
the gamecube'll keep me down....
Sun 11/03/01 at 21:21
i have to let my brother go on the computer so ill talk to you tommorow around 7:30-8:00 and dont say yes to anyone...yet
Sun 11/03/01 at 21:17
Regular
its gonna be wicked, er-no said that he wants to do some songs for us, hes just put one in the PB Are You Gonna... thread thingy
Sun 11/03/01 at 21:15
r bands gonna be sweet
Sun 11/03/01 at 21:13
Regular
thats to sensible, no-one likes a smart ar$e, think of a proper one, go on, and when you've thought of one you'll have to stand up infront of the whole class and tell us all.
Sun 11/03/01 at 21:11
Most Stupid Question ever...

"Do you really think William Hague will make a good Prime Minister!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.