GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I seem to work more when I don't go to Uni"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/11/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
History was cancelled so only had Politics today but decided to stay and do some essay work and organise notes. To go requires about 2.5/3 hours travelling there and back for 50 minutes of a lecture. I've already read over today's notes on the internet, fair enough it won't be as good. But I got an hour extra sleep, cleared up room and house, organised all notes and finished researching for my History essay.

I'm on my lunch 'break' ya pure baws uhm gonnae stab yoo wit me neef
Thu 13/11/03 at 01:19
"I love yo... lamp."
VenomByte wrote:
> Don't just mention viuolence, but all the social effects.
> Underdevlopment of the mind, kids staying indoors instead of playing
> out and bonding with other children, etc.
>
> We're allegedly bringing up a generation of obese, violent, socially
> retarded unimaginative kids.

Well, have you not noticed some of the spammers we get on here? They seem to fit that description perfectly.
Wed 12/11/03 at 23:53
Regular
Done Uni work at home for the first time this year earlier today. Got a test for "maths in economics" next week that is worth 30% of the module so i dont really wanna mess it up. Went through some past papers, but should be cool as i done most of it for A-level maths.

As for actual assigments i've got a group project (with 4 other people due in december) for "Managing human resources" which is the biggest load of crap ever. So glad i'm doing pure economics next year and none of this business crap. And i got one 2000 word essay for macroeconomics due in januray.
Wed 12/11/03 at 18:50
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I've been off for 3 weeks due to being ill.
Missed quite a bit but managed to kind of keep up to date with notes online.

But I probably would do more If I was there. Too many distractions at home.
Wed 12/11/03 at 18:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I only have 12 lectures and 3 tutorials a week which is pretty easy compared to friends.

Lots of reading though, damn easy crappy social science degree.
Wed 12/11/03 at 17:56
"Mimmargh!"
VenomByte wrote:
> We're allegedly bringing up a generation of obese, violent, socially
> retarded unimaginative kids.

That is a lie sir. The new generation are model citizens.
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Icarus wrote:
> What was it you do again cookie (I'm eating a cookie now
> incidentally).

Biochemistry.
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:42
Not forgetting the positives though; increased visual reaction time, heh.

And 1000 words isn't that much - how the hell am I supposed to fit it all in? I think I'll just summarize and touch upon each topic.
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:40
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Don't just mention viuolence, but all the social effects. Underdevlopment of the mind, kids staying indoors instead of playing out and bonding with other children, etc.

We're allegedly bringing up a generation of obese, violent, socially retarded unimaginative kids.
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:34
Close apostrophe "
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:33
Na, can't do, it was very specific...

"Computer Games: not the rules but the industry, its finances, location and the (purported) effect of video game son the younger generation.

So I could blab about GTA3 and how stupid American kids like to use it as an excuse to kill someone, etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.