GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Angle re-injures his neck..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/11/03 at 22:06
Regular
Kurt Angle is said to have re-injured his surgically repaired neck. Angle is experiencing pain exactly where it was repaired. Angle started to experience these pains recently, however continued to work the house shows this past weekend in a protected role in “Survivor Series” tag matches.

Angle has undergone an MRI, and the results of it are expected some time later today. As of now, Angle is expected to work this coming Sunday’s Survivor Series PPV, however the fact that he is experiencing pain in his neck after the operation is a real worry.

Source: 1Wrestling

Well...not much to add...

I'm disappointed here, I hope he doesn't have to take more time out, as that'll leave us with Show and Lesnar as the two Smackdown main eventers.

:c( Discuss.
Sun 16/11/03 at 17:56
Regular
Ta DW. Phew, not too serious then :) They'll probably pretend he gets injured in the 5 vs 5 match so he can have some time off.
Sat 15/11/03 at 21:44
Regular
As was reported earlier this week, Kurt Angle has recently been feeling pain in his surgically repaired neck. Angle underwent an MRI last week, with the results coming back yesterday.

It was revealed that he has a bone chip in his neck. There was some question whether or not Angle could work tomorrow night’s Survivor Series PPV due to the bone chip. I can confirm that Angle will be wrestling in the 5 vs. 5 Team Angle vs. Team Lesnar match.

It’s believed that Angle will have surgery this coming Monday, the day after Survivor Series. Angle will be having his surgery in Pittsburgh, with it being done by Dr. Jho. The procedure is said to be a lot less serious than the surgery Angle had earlier this year.

At this point, it’s not yet known how long Angle will be out of action due to Monday’s surgery. We’ll keep you updated.

Source: 1Wrestling
Sat 15/11/03 at 21:44
Regular
Two updates...

Kurt Angle's MRI results came back today, and a small bone chip was revealed impinging on a nerve in his neck. This actually has been causing numbness in his left hand.

Angle will require more surgery to remove the bone chip.

The surgery is not expected to be very serious, but Kurt should probably miss a little bit of ring time in the near future. This of course raises the question over whether or not he will be a part of the match this Sunday. At last word, he was to be a part of the match, but would have a limited role; that could change, however.
Fri 14/11/03 at 15:58
Regular
Ta for keeping us posted on the new DW :) Be sure to give us those MRI results :D
Fri 14/11/03 at 10:46
Regular
Angle Injury Not As Serious As Thought

Although the MRI results are not back yet, sources say as of today the original fears within WWE about the seriousness of the condition of Angles neck are subsiding a bit.

Angle lost feeling in his left hand last week after taking a chairshot, so his issues may be primarily due to a pinched nerve of some kind. However, Angle had been feeling pain in his neck for a while, especially after the hour long match with Brock Lesnar, so the MRI is a precautionary move to be sure that there arent bigger issues that made him more susceptible to numbness issues which need to be addressed.

MRI test results are expected this week
Fri 14/11/03 at 05:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Grandprix wrote:
> Heh, I'm sorry. I should have known better by now. Vince would never
> push anyone good. :)

And there we have the number one lesson all wrestling fans should know about the WWE and Vince at the moment :-)
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Huh indeed. :D
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:44
Regular
Huh?
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:33
Regular
"Plate of glue"
DW wrote:
>Angle re-injures his neck...

Clever
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:19
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Hmm... Thats very bad news for Smackdown... He's one of the minority that actually keep me watching Smackdown at the moment. :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.