GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Angle re-injures his neck..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/11/03 at 22:06
Regular
Kurt Angle is said to have re-injured his surgically repaired neck. Angle is experiencing pain exactly where it was repaired. Angle started to experience these pains recently, however continued to work the house shows this past weekend in a protected role in “Survivor Series” tag matches.

Angle has undergone an MRI, and the results of it are expected some time later today. As of now, Angle is expected to work this coming Sunday’s Survivor Series PPV, however the fact that he is experiencing pain in his neck after the operation is a real worry.

Source: 1Wrestling

Well...not much to add...

I'm disappointed here, I hope he doesn't have to take more time out, as that'll leave us with Show and Lesnar as the two Smackdown main eventers.

:c( Discuss.
Tue 11/11/03 at 22:06
Regular
Kurt Angle is said to have re-injured his surgically repaired neck. Angle is experiencing pain exactly where it was repaired. Angle started to experience these pains recently, however continued to work the house shows this past weekend in a protected role in “Survivor Series” tag matches.

Angle has undergone an MRI, and the results of it are expected some time later today. As of now, Angle is expected to work this coming Sunday’s Survivor Series PPV, however the fact that he is experiencing pain in his neck after the operation is a real worry.

Source: 1Wrestling

Well...not much to add...

I'm disappointed here, I hope he doesn't have to take more time out, as that'll leave us with Show and Lesnar as the two Smackdown main eventers.

:c( Discuss.
Tue 11/11/03 at 22:28
Regular
Aw man, that sucks. Angle is the best wrestler on SD and having to go out again :( Hopefully this won't end his career.
Wed 12/11/03 at 12:42
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
If Angle does need more surgery again, it will be bad news. He has been Smackdown stalwart for ages. The only way Smackdown can remedy this problem is transfer someone from Raw or bite the bullet and actually push someone to the main event, preferably Benoit and Eddie with Cena close 3rd.
Wed 12/11/03 at 13:47
Regular
Bet he's wishing he never had the original surgery now, eh? I think even he knew it was only a short term remedy...

Talking of Smackdown, am I the only one who sees the post-SS main even being Paul Heyman vs. Stephanie MacMahon for the GM position?
Wed 12/11/03 at 15:43
Regular
Well that sucks..
Thu 13/11/03 at 05:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Grandprix wrote:
> If Angle does need more surgery again, it will be bad news. He has
> been Smackdown stalwart for ages. The only way Smackdown can remedy
> this problem is transfer someone from Raw or bite the bullet and
> actually push someone to the main event, preferably Benoit and Eddie
> with Cena close 3rd.

You don't expect Vince to push actually decent wrestlers do you GP? No, if Angle goes we can expect more of A-Train, Big Show, Nathan Jones etc etc besmearching Smackdown main events.
Thu 13/11/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heh, I'm sorry. I should have known better by now. Vince would never push anyone good. :)
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:19
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Hmm... Thats very bad news for Smackdown... He's one of the minority that actually keep me watching Smackdown at the moment. :(
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:33
Regular
"Plate of glue"
DW wrote:
>Angle re-injures his neck...

Clever
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:44
Regular
Huh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.