GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hello there."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/03/01 at 13:01
Regular
I go away for one damn day, and look what happens... :D

I'm quite confused, and very tired, so I ask for a favour, what has happened in here for the last day and a half?

I notice two new people, Tarrent, and Your Honour... who is Your Honour, and I think Tarrent is a newbie, but I'm not sure.

Any news as well? Thanks for any replies to this, but I really cannot be arised to look. :0)
Sun 11/03/01 at 13:01
Regular
I go away for one damn day, and look what happens... :D

I'm quite confused, and very tired, so I ask for a favour, what has happened in here for the last day and a half?

I notice two new people, Tarrent, and Your Honour... who is Your Honour, and I think Tarrent is a newbie, but I'm not sure.

Any news as well? Thanks for any replies to this, but I really cannot be arised to look. :0)
Sun 11/03/01 at 13:03
im not sure who they are but there a bit crazy!
Sun 11/03/01 at 13:07
if you were away then how come SNIPER,SHEEPY anf FM were all away too hmmmmm....
Sun 11/03/01 at 13:08
Regular
Because they had nothing decent to reply to.

(That's the funniest thing you've ever said.)

I'll take that as a compliment.
Sun 11/03/01 at 13:09
Regular
"everyone says it"
Well Grix, I took charge of the forum and managed to post some excellent topics that you might like! have a read of some of them 2 of them are my best ever. not much else, although meka got very annoyed when I posted Queens Bohemian Rhapsody on the forum which you will also laugh at as Its got Ant as a poor boy!

Just read the topic I have put up because everything else is eithe about graphics or which is better!

There u go
Sun 11/03/01 at 13:11
Regular
You sure, had fun yesterday......b'day bash but none of those guys were in it!
Sun 11/03/01 at 13:12
Regular
Well I'm back now er-no... so you can stand down. :0)

Time to get the forum back on track...
Sun 11/03/01 at 13:14
Regular
You need us or this will not be as good as before.
Sun 11/03/01 at 13:17
Regular
What do you mean im a bit crazy? should i take that as a compliment or not?
Sun 11/03/01 at 13:20
Regular
"everyone says it"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Well I'm back now er-no... so you can stand down. :0)

Time to get
> the forum back on track...

Dan managed to repop nearly everything he has ever written.

:P<--to dan.

I did well, read the topics Grix. feel proud I held the fort!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.