GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have you ever had a PS2 and it broke? I have"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/11/03 at 18:13
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
Christmas , 2 years ago I recieved a Playstation 2. I was overwhelemed with joy but the worst was to come.There had been quite alot of problems with it.Some of these problems were
The disc tray started to shake as it came out,
The DVD Player wasn't working :Every DvD started to jump
When I switced it on to Play Grand Thef Auto 3 a blue spark came out of the memory card port.

I have had quite alot of friends who got a Ps2 but it broke.

So then , has your Ps2 ever broke ?
Mon 10/11/03 at 18:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
PS2's break often. It's a Sony thing.
Mon 10/11/03 at 18:57
Regular
Got my PS2 in July 2001 and its never broke. Although lip-synch is a problem in a small number of DVDs sometimes. But i only use it for DVDs late night when i cant be bothered to use the standalone player all the way downstairs.
Mon 10/11/03 at 19:06
Regular
I've had my first PS2 since launch and it is a bit shoddy now BUT I've had like a bjillion hours of playtime out of it.
My shiney new PS2 is like 3 weeks old and...well yeah theres no real point to my mentioning that I just thought I'd just take this opportunity to brag.

:oD

Oh did I forget to mention my Gamecube being all fine and dandy too?
:op
Mon 10/11/03 at 19:25
Regular
Yea i had it since it came out.. my cube i mean working flawlessly.
Mon 10/11/03 at 19:26
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
This problem was on a program a couple of months ago all about how the DVD parts didnt read or broke.
Mon 10/11/03 at 19:31
Regular
my ps2 broke. it's the reason I scream obscenities at the top of my lungs whenever I see the sony logo
Mon 10/11/03 at 19:33
AfroJoe wrote:
> PS2's break often.

Solution: Buy an Xbox or gamecube.
Mon 10/11/03 at 19:34
Regular
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Solution: Buy an Xbox or gamecube.

I did

*hugs xbox*
Mon 10/11/03 at 19:48
Regular
"es argh"
My mates had his PS2 since launch and is still working as well as the day he got it!

No slowdown or anything, and it's not like he take exceptionally good care of it either!
Mon 10/11/03 at 19:52
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:

> *hugs xbox*

*aslo hugs XBOX*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.