GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Peter Reid sacked..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/11/03 at 18:09
Regular
"es argh"
http://www.skysports.com/ skysports/article/0,,1-1110742,00.html

Leeds ARE going down
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's Risdale's fault, this mess. Blame him.

There are a few things that can be done at Elland Road to ease the problems:

All staff (Including players) to take a wage cut.
Increase ticket prices.
Increase a lot of prices paid by the spectators.
Sell a few players.

Hold on, this won't make much of a difference...
Wed 12/11/03 at 15:18
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Why would it be a sad day for the premeirship?

Good riddance to crap I say.
Wed 12/11/03 at 14:17
Regular
Leeds United are still in touch with an unnamed foreign investor who is worried about the state of affairs at the club.

If Leeds go down Leeds will go into administration and it will be a sad sad day for the premiership.
Tue 11/11/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
The demise of Leeds United continues....
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:28
Regular
"Baros!!!"
It's got in the 'Express & Star' over here that Gary Megson is linked with the job.

Now would you go to a relgation fighting club who are in debt, or would you stay with a top Division 1 side.

I know what I'd do.
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:21
"LOLLERSKATES!"
now leeds could start playing properly ........
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:03
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Chris Moyles has put his name down for the job since he's a fan. ha!
Tue 11/11/03 at 13:14
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Was Peter Reid right in dropping Viduka against Arsenal depsite Viduka clearly being in breach of his contract?

Well usually i would yes Reid was right...

But with all the problems Leeds have got right now i believe (strongly) that their only chance of survival is to play what few stars they have left at every single opporunity... Leeds are certainly lacking firepower and to leave out Viduka irrespective to him missing training/turning up late was a gross mistake, he should have been played and dealt with internally, just my opinion ofcourse.
Tue 11/11/03 at 11:53
Regular
He should just offer them a pint of strongbow.
Tue 11/11/03 at 10:11
Regular
While bottom-of-the-table Leeds United seek their fourth manager in less than 18 months after the sacking of Peter Reid, caretaker boss Eddie Gray has offered an olive branch to Mark Viduka and Danny Mills.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.