GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am I jinxing the world of gaming?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/03/01 at 18:38
Regular
I'm sorry, you can call me paranoid if you wish but it seems wherever my interests take me things go wrong. I started out console gaming when I bought a SNES off my brother. Shortly after this SNES began to wither and die, it had had a good long life producing many great titles so I thought nothing of it. However my next veture was to the N64 which promptly withered and died leaving only a trail of 4 seriously good titles behind it. Next I choose to save up my pennies and purchase a PS2. Now all I hear is negativaty regarding almost all aspects of the PS2 except for GT3 and MGS2.
Is it happening again??
Please someone, fill me with confidence!
Sun 11/03/01 at 12:03
I've got loads of work to do also.
In fact its good that your going 'cause the fewer people there are around here the greater chance there is of it getting done!
bye for now!
Sun 11/03/01 at 11:59
Regular
Sorry mate, i cant play, also i got to go in a bit, go loads of uni work to do today.
Sun 11/03/01 at 11:55
Don't know, sorry.
I'm newer than you to all this craziness.
I think?

Game of chess?
Sun 11/03/01 at 11:52
Regular
Seems that way mate. I feel like i live here now! Is there any way of seeing how many posts peolple have made?
Sun 11/03/01 at 11:50
Just to be on the safe side I won't buy a GBA!

Is it just me and you around here again Your Honour?
Sun 11/03/01 at 11:49
Regular
Sorry about the excessive use of exclamation marks in that last post by the way. I got a bit carried away.
Sun 11/03/01 at 11:48
Regular
Exactly! If they have poor money management skills its not our fault is it!

Ah-ha! I feel free of guilt now!
Sun 11/03/01 at 11:46
So I'm not the only one!
Thinking about it by providing Nintendo, Dreamcast(sega) and Sony with money by buying their consoles we're actually assisting them and therefore exempt from any responsibility for their deaths.
Sun 11/03/01 at 11:43
Regular
To be honest with you, its probably me more than you, cos i had a SNES, then an N64, now ive got a DC and look whats happened there!

Stop claiming all the credit for yourself!

Hopefully it wont happen to my next purchase cos i want to get a GBA.
Sun 11/03/01 at 11:38
Sorry but I was relying on someone to explain why it wasn't all my fault. Since no-one has I must assume it is all my fault and rather than sit around crying about it I thought I would become an evil criminal mastermind!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.