GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SpecialReserve is screwing me over!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/11/03 at 11:52
Regular
I need a big favour! Can anyone email me a scan of last years Specialreserve Christmas catalogue.

The pages I require are for the DVD player.

My email address is :- [email protected]

I've got a DVD player that's still under warranty and has stopped playing VCD's correctly. They get jerky half way through a movie. They work great on other people DVD players.

Anyway, don't expect to get your goods fixed or replaced by SpecailReserve. I've spoken to there people 7 times. I was eventually asking if I wanted a refund or another model. I opted for the refund as they've messed me about so much. Now there sending my old DVD player back (only found out when I phone them), have gone back on the refund (which was a verbal contract as far as I'm conserned) and they're still F@KING ME ABOUT. Don't expect them to call you back when they say they will as well. I've even spoke to the manufacturer and they agree that SpecailReserve should honour there 1 year warranty. Now I've gotta write to the director.

Anyway, I need the catalogue page for the specs again.

Many thanks to anyone who can help.

Andy
Sat 08/11/03 at 20:19
Regular
Go Wi-Fi!
Sat 08/11/03 at 20:18
Regular
"\\"
Wi-Fi wrote:
> Hmm..
Sat 08/11/03 at 20:16
Regular
Hmm..
Sat 08/11/03 at 20:15
"Mimmargh!"
Wi-Fi wrote:
> Wessant, hmm.

Yes. Wessant.
Sat 08/11/03 at 20:15
Regular
Wessant, hmm.
Sat 08/11/03 at 20:14
"Mimmargh!"
b銊ánt wrote:
> Emperor Xerxes wrote:
> BéSSánt, we will learn

Eh?

1) I said you
2) Don't edit my quote, that was so last year, and people can clearly scan down and see that Xerxes did not write that.
3) Your called Wessant from now on
4) That will be all.
Sat 08/11/03 at 19:55
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Emperor Xerxes wrote:
> BéSSánt, we will learn
Sat 08/11/03 at 19:55
"slightlyshortertagl"
b銊ánt wrote:
> Aoe wrote:
>
> sorry you i dodgy we are gonna have to take away!
>
> Funny meter <-_me
> -_Háloharth
> -_aoe
> ->

WTF?
Sat 08/11/03 at 19:54
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
>
> me <¦----------------->
>
> =;#
Sat 08/11/03 at 19:53
"Mimmargh!"
Wessant, when will you learn?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.