GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Its a sick workd we live in these days."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/11/03 at 12:01
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Luke Barnes. A 14 year old school boy, stabbed; in the heart.

This boy was being bullied and had been in two fights in the last week of his life. He awoke on the morning of his death and told his mum he didn't want to go in through fear of bullies. She decided if he was this afraid she'd let him have the day off, and rang the school to inform them. They ASSURED her that he would be safe if he came in, so she sent him in...

Whilst travelling to a lesson he was confronted by a 15 year old boy, and stabbed in the heart with a 6" knife. He tried to run, to flee his attacker, but was already fataly injured, he collapsed in a pool of blood on the floor, and died from a single stab wound to the heart.

The 15 year old boy had brought the knife intro school with the intention of using it. It has been revealed that he brought it in two days before the murder and showed it off. He had the intention to kill, to take a human life. This boy is scum.

Teachers and schools did thier usual lie of he'll be safe, send him in and he can tell a teacher when really, everyday teachers loose a little bit more control over pupils, and one day will be powerless if thier not already.

The school explaind it has a clean record, well ofcourse it does, everyschool does, but every school also has a giant rug, with every incedent swept under it. Its a knjown fact that schools DONT expell as it would look bad on thier 'offstead' report, whereas suspesions dont have to be declared.

Now the idea that a person is not safe in thier school, from bullies who think they're gangsters, is sickining. We are the future, and our children will have to grow up in worse conditions than this.

I personally an sickend, but not in the least bit shocked. Parents really dont know what really goes on in schools, the school always change things, minimise them to avoid attention and keep a good record.

I have a personal experiance, in a school, I walked into a classroom and a 'ring' of chairs had been set up, I was then attacked, hit in the head with a cast and had my head stamped on in this ring, while people watched like a sport and made bets on winning. The school suspended the boy for 2 days and said nothing more of it. The police we're not allowed to be involved as it was considered a 'school matter'.

All I can see in the future is a worse situation, with no hope of better, and yet nothing will ever be done abot it;

And the rug will continue to grow.
Fri 07/11/03 at 12:01
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Luke Barnes. A 14 year old school boy, stabbed; in the heart.

This boy was being bullied and had been in two fights in the last week of his life. He awoke on the morning of his death and told his mum he didn't want to go in through fear of bullies. She decided if he was this afraid she'd let him have the day off, and rang the school to inform them. They ASSURED her that he would be safe if he came in, so she sent him in...

Whilst travelling to a lesson he was confronted by a 15 year old boy, and stabbed in the heart with a 6" knife. He tried to run, to flee his attacker, but was already fataly injured, he collapsed in a pool of blood on the floor, and died from a single stab wound to the heart.

The 15 year old boy had brought the knife intro school with the intention of using it. It has been revealed that he brought it in two days before the murder and showed it off. He had the intention to kill, to take a human life. This boy is scum.

Teachers and schools did thier usual lie of he'll be safe, send him in and he can tell a teacher when really, everyday teachers loose a little bit more control over pupils, and one day will be powerless if thier not already.

The school explaind it has a clean record, well ofcourse it does, everyschool does, but every school also has a giant rug, with every incedent swept under it. Its a knjown fact that schools DONT expell as it would look bad on thier 'offstead' report, whereas suspesions dont have to be declared.

Now the idea that a person is not safe in thier school, from bullies who think they're gangsters, is sickining. We are the future, and our children will have to grow up in worse conditions than this.

I personally an sickend, but not in the least bit shocked. Parents really dont know what really goes on in schools, the school always change things, minimise them to avoid attention and keep a good record.

I have a personal experiance, in a school, I walked into a classroom and a 'ring' of chairs had been set up, I was then attacked, hit in the head with a cast and had my head stamped on in this ring, while people watched like a sport and made bets on winning. The school suspended the boy for 2 days and said nothing more of it. The police we're not allowed to be involved as it was considered a 'school matter'.

All I can see in the future is a worse situation, with no hope of better, and yet nothing will ever be done abot it;

And the rug will continue to grow.
Fri 07/11/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I was sickened but not shocked when I heard about this. Students are not as safe in schools as people like to think. I know my old school was far from safe for pupils. There were numerous fights, and rwice in my time there knives were pulled on students, and more than a few times teachers were threatened or physically abused.

Yet my old school has a good reputation, and parents still send their kids there thinking it's one of the best places to send them. That view may have changed a few weeks ago though. On September 25, a 14 year old in my school committed suicide because of bullying. It's been in and out of the national papers here ever since.

The school has finally been shown in its true light, people now know that there was a lot things there over the years that got swept under the carpet. I myself became a victim of this when I was 16, and it wasn't one bit pleasant. I just hope things can turn around there now.
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Why is it a sick world when one kid gets stabbed at school, when far worse goes unmentioned for the most part ?

Anyway, it should come as no surprise really, some kids are little terrorists in training, knowing full well that the police can barely touch them.

Even if this kid gets sentenced he'll probably get a young offenders place, followed by a new identity when he leaves, relocation, and so on, all at tax payer expense. In the probable trial his defence will undoubtedly rake up every thing they can to explain it e.g low self esteem, history of being bullied, child abuse, poor family background, drug problem, depression, stress, anxiety, hasn't had a holiday this year.....
Fri 07/11/03 at 22:29
Regular
In our primary school when I was a wee buck, there was some guy, a real nutcase, constantly hurt people and messed around, for example, knocked a guys teeth out by slamming his face against a wall. Never got punished, as far as I know, certainly no suspensions or expullsions.
Fri 07/11/03 at 22:39
Regular
I agree this is sick, but...

Think of all the unreporyed lynchings and burnings and murders of boys far younger than Luke that do not get aired by the media.
Fri 07/11/03 at 22:50
Regular
Where are you referring to? Beirut or someplace?
Fri 07/11/03 at 22:54
Regular
All over the Worlds' LEDCs, for example:

Child fighters - Liberia
Black lynchings - America
KKK clan operations
And also child slaves in THIS country
Fri 07/11/03 at 22:57
"period drama"
The murderers and rapists of tomorrow, today.
Fri 07/11/03 at 23:14
Regular
I cheerful view
Sat 08/11/03 at 09:07
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Handy man wrote:
> All over the Worlds' LEDCs, for example:
>
> Black lynchings - America

This is happening all the time, we just never hardly here about it, because America is a non-racist country.

No country is non-racist, time to face it. Even though alot people arent there is always racists among us.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.