GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which car ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/11/03 at 17:40
Regular
""To the pub...""
erm should be getting me first car soon i am doing me lessons at the moment done about 10 hopefully should do test soon and pass so all i wanna know is out of these cars which would u get take into consideration that it has to be cheap especially on the insurance.

1)Fiat Uno 1.1i

2)Vauxhall Nova 1.1

3)Peugeot 205 1.1

4)Renault 5 1.1

and plz don't say how about a fiesta there is no way on earth i'm gonna get a fiesta lol
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:26
Regular
"cachoo"
Gígž wrote:
> VW Golf GTI expensive though.

The car I want. Shame it's expensive though, it was my dream car! :s
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Gígž wrote:
> VW Golf GTI expensive though.

New ones = yawn.
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:25
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
VW Golf GTI expensive though.
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:25
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I have a crappy little Fiesta and by the time I graduate and stuff it will be worth very little owing to all the dents/scratches/scrapes it has had. None of these have involved other cars/people/pets. However where I used to work I did back into the car park security light, at university I have reveresed into a lamp post buffer rail, in various multistory car parks I have hit/scraped concrete pillars. I need power steering.
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You need new friends.

Good to hear he is ok though.
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:20
Regular
"cachoo"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Is he ok?

Yep. A little shook up, but he's fine.

> Is this the same idiot that was going 100mph in a Ka having just
> passed his test?

Indeed. Not sure whether he was over-exaggerating or not, he seems to a lot, but he said he was going around a roundabout at 60mph and said the car flipped over 4 times and crashed into a metal gate. Not sure how that works though. Silly of him, the car was full of people too. :s
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:19
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
oh yhea i was talking about uno
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:18
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
the only thing that i know is definatly the worst thing and makes it the worst car there is the fact that it's french! french cannot drive french are manics (sorry if there are any french here ignore me!) anyway cars built for manics now wait a min manics have HIGH insurance.

crazy french =
crazy french car=
high insurance=
you go crazy=
you move to france because you cannot be bothered with hastle!
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:16
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ms NY wrote:
> My friend passed his test just under a month ago. He crashed it last
> week..! Prat!

Is he ok?

Is this the same idiot that was going 100mph in a Ka having just passed his test?
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:14
Regular
"cachoo"
Um.. Get a cheap car. How old are you?
Apparently, they say that new driver's, especially 17/18 years olds, have a high chance of crashing within the first year.. Don't want to make you paranoid =P So no reason the God damn insurance is so bloody high.

My friend passed his test just under a month ago. He crashed it last week..! Prat!

Good luck, anyhoo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.