GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which car ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/11/03 at 17:40
Regular
""To the pub...""
erm should be getting me first car soon i am doing me lessons at the moment done about 10 hopefully should do test soon and pass so all i wanna know is out of these cars which would u get take into consideration that it has to be cheap especially on the insurance.

1)Fiat Uno 1.1i

2)Vauxhall Nova 1.1

3)Peugeot 205 1.1

4)Renault 5 1.1

and plz don't say how about a fiesta there is no way on earth i'm gonna get a fiesta lol
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:40
Regular
""To the pub...""
erm should be getting me first car soon i am doing me lessons at the moment done about 10 hopefully should do test soon and pass so all i wanna know is out of these cars which would u get take into consideration that it has to be cheap especially on the insurance.

1)Fiat Uno 1.1i

2)Vauxhall Nova 1.1

3)Peugeot 205 1.1

4)Renault 5 1.1

and plz don't say how about a fiesta there is no way on earth i'm gonna get a fiesta lol
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Personally I'd go for the Uno - the rest are very nickable and will probably be higher insurance.
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:45
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Umm, are you one of these people who like body kitted cars. Or are you going to keep it how it comes when you do get one.
Regular
""To the pub...""
cool 1 for the uno i probably should get a Uno since there cheaper and also the 1.1 injection is pretty nippy so i'm told
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Hey, @ng3l! Nice tagline ...

; ^ )
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:47
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Cheers...well i have missed ya hun!
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:48
Regular
""To the pub...""
Bodykits erm i'm sort of persuaded to do this but i probably won't well not for a while anyway costs a fortune and on the insurance

http://avanti-motorsport.co.uk/Body_Kits/bkit1.JPG

http://avanti-motorsport.co.uk/Body_Kits/bkit3.JPG

Uno body kits lol

na even though i like it all i'm too sensible lol theres lots of modded cars here in basildon and down southend :P
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Did you get the email I sent earlier?
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:49
Regular
Nova_Crusader wrote:
> erm should be getting me first car soon i am doing me lessons at the
> moment done about 10 hopefully should do test soon and pass so all i
> wanna know is out of these cars which would u get take into
> consideration that it has to be cheap especially on the insurance.
>
> 1)Fiat Uno 1.1i
>
> 2)Vauxhall Nova 1.1
>
> 3)Peugeot 205 1.1
>
> 4)Renault 5 1.1
>
> and plz don't say how about a fiesta there is no way on earth i'm
> gonna get a fiesta lol

Ok. You don't want a Nova or an R5 because, as Tiimargh says, they are nickable. Very nickable in fact.

The 205 has always been a car to rely on, as has the Uno. Personally, I'd choose the 205, but that is only because I haven't actually driven an Uno. For all I know, they could be better than the 205...

Also, if you're planning to get into modding/tuning, the 205 is extremely user-friendly - you can do just about anything to it, and at a low cost too.

Have you thought about a Clio? I had my eye on those for quite some time and I know they drive well.

Insurance wise, go online and get some fictitious quotes, from places like elephant.co.uk, so you have an idea of the insurance before you buy the car.
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:49
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Timmargh wrote:
> Did you get the email I sent earlier?
Replying to ya now ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.