GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WOOHOO!!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/11/03 at 11:49
Regular
Just got Rainbow Six 3 in the post.

I might just go play it.....yup I'm off to play it.

Another classic topic by me.
Thu 06/11/03 at 23:43
Regular
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> What I can't believe is that at this precise moment in time,
> Tiltawhirl is playing Soldier of Fortune 2. He has Rainbow Six 3, and
> he is playing... Soldier... of... Fortune... 2...
>
> Tiltawhirl is stupid.

I actually went on for about 30 minutes to rub it into all my mates who have to wait till tomorrow to get it.

This game is so the shiznit. Co-op rocks so many socks it's almost uncountable. Terrorist hunt is truely superb, the enemies are all randomly placed as well so I can't see this game getting boring for a very long time yet.

Another thing that's excellent is the variation and the design of the levels, one minute you're creeping round a snowy village in Sweden, the next you're offing columbians in a picturesque hillside mansion. The graphics are truely stunning, the lighting is as good...hell probably better than Splinter Cell. Oh and another thing is the game uses the same kind of ragdoll technique that's used in the bodies on Hitman 2, so you very rarely see anything dissapear in walls and crap like that.

I could keep on talking about this all day, if there's one game you should buy and Xbox and Xbox Live for, it's this one. Get some friends online and the gaming will never stop. Me and some other dudes that I play with online are having an all night Rainbow Six session tomorrow night.

W00T!!11!
Thu 06/11/03 at 22:28
Regular
Two completely different games. Rainbow Six 3 won't have the same killer death matches and it doesn't include any mission based play like infiltration in SOF2.
Thu 06/11/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Remember me?"
SOF2 will be balls compared to RS3, which is why I'm getting rid of it on saturday when I go get RS3.
Thu 06/11/03 at 21:59
Regular
It wasn't so long a go that you weren't interested in either ;)

Plus where is the fun in doing CO-OP with strangers?
Thu 06/11/03 at 21:56
Regular
"Remember me?"
What I can't believe is that at this precise moment in time, Tiltawhirl is playing Soldier of Fortune 2. He has Rainbow Six 3, and he is playing... Soldier... of... Fortune... 2...

Tiltawhirl is stupid.
Thu 06/11/03 at 21:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Tiltawhirl, I hate you for making me want Xbox Live so much. And the same goes for Rainbow Six 3. And you haven't even gone into detail about it yet.

Curse you! :-D
Thu 06/11/03 at 21:25
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
The prices are dropping all the time, when I first had it I got free line activation but had to buy the modem, but if you look around or wait awhile the price will come down of broadband.
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:34
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> The fun comes at a price is all I'm saying, but broadband costs are
> coming down, and Live is here for a long time, plus there will be
> other great games come along, so it's not all bad.

So i can get broadband when it comes down (anywhere saying there going to drop the price?)

and then get live and counter strike

se-weet! ;)
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Me ? Spend money on games ? Never ! ;-p
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:19
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
The Josh wrote:
> By the way, I hate you all..
>
> I want broadband, most of you have it.

Along with the £20+ cost of it per month in most cases, and the activation charge where applicable, and equipment costs.

As for the rest, I'd wager most of us have bank balances which regularly take hits of £40 + most Friday's, and more in the cases of some (like Savatt who has a mystical endless gaming money fund. Maybe.)

The fun comes at a price is all I'm saying, but broadband costs are coming down, and Live is here for a long time, plus there will be other great games come along, so it's not all bad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.