GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are all the girls on the Internet complete mingers?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/11/03 at 21:04
Regular
This has been the popular opinion since god knows when...

...Basically the theory goes: Good looking women have got better things to do than talk to internet people who they don't even know, such as going out and getting wild and stuff.

Whereas all the ugly girls have no one to talk to, so they talk to people on the internet.

Of course, this theory has flaws: because there are some hot girls who go on the computer to chat on MSN, and you know they're hot because you've seen em in real life.

The interesting part is whether the girls on gaming forums are all ugly. As a general rule, girls don't like games. They like shopping and hanging out and making you buy them stuff.

The ugly girls play games (usually RPGs) because they need something to take their mind off their uglyness. They then go on gaming forums to talk about them.

So, is every single girl who visits gaming forums a complete minger?

YOU decide...

not really, I decide, and I decide this: 'YES'.
Page:
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:57
Regular
"Teal'c"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> I see no reason to call any girl on the forums ugly.
>
> Because they're not.
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:57
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
There is probably a girl for everyone somewhere, the only people who will end up bitter and alone are those who abuse women or generally treat them wrong, someday everyone realises looks aren't everything, usually when you find someone that you just click with and you don't even care what they look like. When you get to the stage where you can just sit and talk to them for hours you begin to see that those who don't see people in the same way will see thier mistake when they are too old and tired to do anything about it.

I pity you Zeppo
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:56
Regular
Not all lass's are be-atch's no.

Just lets say some can be a bit on the hurtful side.
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Balls"
gamezfreak wrote:
>
> Zeppo = GAY.

i second that emotion
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:54
"slightlyshortertagl"
I see no reason to call any girl on the forums ugly.

Because they're not.
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Light of the world"
gamezfreak wrote:
> I like girls.
>
> I used to have a girlfriend. She left me for no reason.
>
> *holds tears*
>
> Zeppo = GAY.

Awww sweetie not all girls are be-atches

But it will take time to find one that isnt. (which is why I get along with men better than I do women)
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
morbo wrote:
> what do you look like angle? your not on special observe, i am but to
> hell if im putting pic on their.

You wouldnt see what i look like believe me!
Regular
I like girls.

I used to have a girlfriend. She left me for no reason.

*holds tears*

Zeppo = GAY.
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Teal'c"
Ginge - attractive.

Good day.
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
Indeed. It does make me wonder why anyone would join a site with such ridiculous views on women, he is clearly not 17 or if he is as unexperienced with girls as a small deformed monkey...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.