GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Simpsons:Hit and Run - movie?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/11/03 at 20:52
Regular
"johnny"
I recently bought The Simpsons: Hit and Run for my Gamecube. I must admit I was pretty impressed, however once I had completed the game (within 2 days)100%, I realized that there was nothing else I could do with it. I plan to swap it for another game. However this has nothing to do with my idea. The Simpsons game had a great story line, and some good fmv sequences. I recently discovered that The Simpsons plan a movie for 2005/2006, I think that the story line for the Simpsons: Hit and Run would make a perfect movie, and the apocolyptic end level would make a great ending for the film. I would love to see zombies infest the town and the humans gathering together to fight them. I loved the halloween episode -"dial z for zombie", that is a bit like the end level of Hit and Run, except sadly in the game you don't get to use a shotgun or anything. Anybody else think this would make a good movie? a 12A rating probably but I would see it.
johnny.
Wed 05/11/03 at 20:52
Regular
"johnny"
I recently bought The Simpsons: Hit and Run for my Gamecube. I must admit I was pretty impressed, however once I had completed the game (within 2 days)100%, I realized that there was nothing else I could do with it. I plan to swap it for another game. However this has nothing to do with my idea. The Simpsons game had a great story line, and some good fmv sequences. I recently discovered that The Simpsons plan a movie for 2005/2006, I think that the story line for the Simpsons: Hit and Run would make a perfect movie, and the apocolyptic end level would make a great ending for the film. I would love to see zombies infest the town and the humans gathering together to fight them. I loved the halloween episode -"dial z for zombie", that is a bit like the end level of Hit and Run, except sadly in the game you don't get to use a shotgun or anything. Anybody else think this would make a good movie? a 12A rating probably but I would see it.
johnny.
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Teal'c"
Hmmm..
Erm...
No?

That's it, no.
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:20
Regular
sounds good, I want to rent the game out but no where does it at the min.
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:01
Regular
"johnny"
Have you actually played the game, do you actually know what the Simpsons are... are you actually real?
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:04
Regular
"johnny"
This message is to "snooze" (a.k.a - pu$$y)
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:11
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
haha
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:33
Regular
"johnny"
so is that a yes or a no memorandum? haha doesn't exactly say much for my question a$$wipe.
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:34
Regular
"Teal'c"
Hahaha.

"snooze"
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:37
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
johnnyboy_2002 wrote:
> a 12A rating probably but I would see it.

How old are you then?
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The answer is 'no', $leazeba11

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.