GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Order a t-shirt!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/11/03 at 01:26
Regular
T-shirts are being printed, and are now available for order.

They are -very- high quality, and postage/packaging I'll try and keep to a minimum.

Fill in the form if you wanna order any, but seriously, there is a limited amount, so first come, first served etc.

http://www.thefantastictortoise.com/tshirt/index.html

There are links from the main site too. Including a wonderful banner ad I made. :)
Tue 04/11/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
*Executes Bane*

As far as I'm aware, grix isn't up yet, so I'll lob some answers in here. Payment can be taken via Paypal on the site, which will be put up shortly, cash in hand to your local Tortoise Representitive (ie, me, Iguana or Grix) or you can post cash or a cheque. I'd like to think we don't have a reputation for running off with people's money, but I can understand concerns about posting it, so cheque or online is also ok.

I'm looking for sizes chart just now, I'll post it when I can find it.

*sits on people's shoulders commanding they buy them*

G'won =)
Tue 04/11/03 at 15:12
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
So how do folk pay for these?
Is it a case of trust in that you send the t-shirt and we send the cash or is do you want the money before you send them?

Nice t-shirts though....
Tue 04/11/03 at 15:02
Regular
Heh, the hat-car one is brilliant.

I'd be very tempted to get a couple if I hadn't just ordered Atsumare. But they really are genius.
Tue 04/11/03 at 12:42
Regular
The advantage of surprise is incredible.

I didn't want to spend any more money than I have to at the moment, but I might just have to for one of those!

I have to admit I wasn't expecting to really want to buy anything, but I take my hat (car?) off to you, you've done it again!
Ah, to hell with it, I'm off to order :^)
Tue 04/11/03 at 12:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
One more thing, any measurements on the sizes? Not sure whether to get small or medium.
Tue 04/11/03 at 12:25
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
I'llput myself up for public execution by saying that I wuld be embarrassed to be seen wearing any of those... things in public.
Tue 04/11/03 at 12:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I shall hopefully be ordering the hat-car one ASAP.
Tue 04/11/03 at 08:06
Regular
"Laughingstock"
The imaginary sheep one made me laugh man. I'm tempted...
Tue 04/11/03 at 01:54
Regular
Yup, sorted now, thanks guys. :)
Tue 04/11/03 at 01:40
Yea, I got that too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.