GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rare I make a post about someone - El Robin"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/11/03 at 22:31
Regular
"SSX 3 = amazing"
As it is my first day of course. But this a occassion I would like to make a point. I don't care what your reactions are but hell this deserves a thread of its own.

---------------------------

Anyway shut up robin.

Your pathetic.

You virtually beg me on msn to stop spamming.

Then you go and try to give snuggly my email. Wooooooo. Surely all he had to do was look on my profile.

Robin you puny little thing.
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:45
Regular
SSX 3 = great wrote:
> I've admited it in the past, I hardly have mates. Doesn't bother me.
> I have a few who I like, but unlike some stupid people I aren't going
> to go out and spend my night sititng in the cold.

so you'd rather spend your nights abusing people you'll never meet because it's the only place you could do it and still be able to eat solid food afterwards.

I mean what on earth can you get out of it? being despised is not a nice thing.
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:44
"period drama"
Enough with the Scrubs, Cubist.
It looks really really crap when you write it down.
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:44
Regular
"SSX 3 = amazing"
Cubist wrote:
> Too bad Sarah

damn right A - hole
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:43
Regular
"SSX 3 = amazing"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> *takes a breath*
>
>
> ... What he said
>
> Stick to online gaming sweety pie because you will only get cained
> here. There really isnt any point it will make you feel worse col
> wont it. Is t worth it?
>
> In a week no one will care will they!?

Er so.

I've admited it in the past, I hardly have mates. Doesn't bother me. I have a few who I like, but unlike some stupid people I aren't going to go out and spend my night sititng in the cold.

Will get cained? I get cained every day on these forums. I'm used to it. I laugh at most of the posts and usually say true or something when they say I'm pathetic. mainly because I am.

Lol
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:43
Robin 1
Col 0
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:42
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Too bad Sarah
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:41
Regular
"SSX 3 = amazing"
Cubist wrote:
> No I'm Cubist, can't you read Janice?

Sadly not very good as it is lowly lit under here.
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:41
Regular
"Light of the world"
*takes a breath*

... What he said

Stick to online gaming sweety pie because you will only get cained here. There really isnt any point it will make you feel worse col wont it. Is t worth it?

In a week no one will care will they!?
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:39
Regular
Ok,

now I understand that the majority of visitors of these forums are younger than I am. but this isn't the problem - for the most part I am surprised when I discover a users age - they act far older and more mature than they are.

I know I can't expect everyone to have a mature sense of humour.

But for gods sake, Col, you were banned because not only did staff think you were unsuitable for the forums, but 99.9% of people would rather wash their faces with glass than talk to you.

So why the hell do you continue to come on here? get some REAL friends, outside the forums, people who like you for the person you are, which although it may be difficult, is worth it in the end.

Instead of pestering decent people online with your poorly spelled, barely ledgible insults.

and it's obviously nothing to do with you being a newbie, you have been here a long time, and still have less popularity than a re-run of dianas funeral.
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:38
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
No I'm Cubist, can't you read Janice?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.