GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wish me luck!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/11/03 at 17:12
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Hey everyone, I am in a debating tournament tonight representing my school and I am really quite nervous about it. It starts at 7:00pm and ends at 9:00pm so I'll be there for quite a while and I really need some encorouraging words to keep me going. Thanks you guys! :D
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:41
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol thanks Ginge and you're right, they were!:D As for you Blank well I'd just like to say to you that it's not that common, it doesn't happen to all men and it is a big deal.
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:37
Regular
"Light of the world"
Im seeing sleezy politician in the making here ladies and gents :P

welldone cubey! I proud.. I loved a good ole debate in my lower school years. I won a few times. Get a buzz from it don't ya!

well, welldone for beating all the private schools I bet their quite gutted heh heh
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:37
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
*Slow clap*

Do you wear a T-shirt that says "Unnecessary word count boosting is not a crime"?
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:36
Cubist wrote:
> Thanks Robin (see everyone, he's nice!)

People think im not nice?
Why?
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:34
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
The content does Sally

It went GREEEEEAT Ginge:D

Look at my post a bit further down
.|.
.|.
\./
.v.

Cubist Wrote :

I JUST GOT BACK AND I WON!!!!!!!

It was great, there were 4 teams debating and my team of me and my team mate represent the ONLY state school there. Last year we got to the semi finals in it and we were beaten by the Private school Watsons and even though one of the private schools pulled out and Watsons sent in 2 teams giving them double the chance not one of those teams got through to the next round! We knocked out the people who'd been used to consecutively winning it for the past hundred years in the first round in our first ever debate lol!!!! I am so happy.

Oh and yes it was on Reality T.V. but I didn't use any of your arguments in the end lol. Sorry! The judges said my strongest argument was when I refuted one of the propositions points. They said Reality T.V. is Voyueristic but I simply said "Does the proposition not know the meaning of the word voyuer?! Voyuer implies that the people being viewed are not aware of it when reality T.V. contestants signed up to be filmed 24/7! They want it Ladies and Gentlemen!" Pretty good off the cuff huh?:D
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Light of the world"
How it go cube?
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:31
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
A post means he's nice?
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:30
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Thanks Robin (see everyone, he's nice!)
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:29
Heh nice one mate :D
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:29
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
A question based on an observation, and no I think prefer my way ss...x...sabrina.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.