GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Broken Sword 3"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/11/03 at 12:22
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
Any ETA on this game?
Sat 15/11/03 at 14:16
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I'm only up to Glastonbury. So far, so good. The only downside is the loading times are a bit excessive.
Sat 15/11/03 at 14:35
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
yeah loading times are the only downer, plus a few to much box moving. wait till u get to the theatre level, thats got a few brain teasers in it.
Sun 16/11/03 at 14:29
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
TGMbloke wrote:
> So XBOX version for XMAS it is! As some of you know - I am apoint and
> click nut and I have been waiting for this for a long time.

Well Broken Sword 3 is'nt point and click anymore
Sun 16/11/03 at 15:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have just bought this game. I usually refuse to go to town on a Sunday, but I think it will be worth it for this game.
Sun 16/11/03 at 17:43
Regular
ok i really need help here. if u have finished the game or have got really far plz help.
Im back in paris and have gotten into the templers place. Ive just got pass the guards and am in a room with a clock. 3 statues[sp] and a picture of a knight on a horse.
What am i supposed to do???I think i my have to start the game again because because George
wont do anything!
I first looked at the clock and tried the 2 options then i saw the 3 statues on the other side. after looking at all 3 i got the 1:03 bit. I thought i might have to put the clock to this time but George wont do it. Have i gone wrong somewhere??? and will i need to start all over again cause ive been using the 1 save file all the way,so i cant go back and start that room again.
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:24
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Sorry man, can't help, I'm still stuck in the theatre. But if you twirl the left analogue stick round really fast, George does a surprisingly passable impression of John Travolta in Saturday Night fever.
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The controls on the PC version suck donkey’s turnips!

I wanted a point and click dag-nabbit!
Tue 18/11/03 at 08:36
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
I would recommend PC as the loading times on the Xbox version seem to take forever at times.

The game is really good though, next game I am reviewing infact ;)

Broken Sword is back and it has kept the charm ;)
Tue 18/11/03 at 10:01
Regular
Well i finished this game late last night and im happy to say i would easily play it all again.
Would give this a 9/10. Some people have complained that its too funny now..WTF??? Thats always been the case with broken sword games, great puzzles and comedy. I wont spoil anything 4 u guys.
Tue 18/11/03 at 12:36
Regular
"Laughingstock"
How long is the game? How many hours did it take you to complete it? Roughly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.