GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to shut up Nomino."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/11/03 at 15:54
"slightlyshortertagl"
Why don't we all just ignore him?

i.e. Ignore ALL his posts completely. EVEN if he has something even vaguely interesting to say, just ignore.

As if it isn't there.

Bye Nomino.
Sun 02/11/03 at 21:31
Regular
Told you it wouldn't work!! lol
Sun 02/11/03 at 22:11
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Nomino wrote:
> Told you it wouldn't work!! lol

Yep, still no life. Poor Nomino. Or not.
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Nooooooooooo"
What can you hear anything, oh just a whisper of a crying pikey. But that is not uncommon, as u would cry if you had a house with 4 wheels, one door and every time you move about 20 more caravans followed you. I guess this Nomino has got use to it by now though.
Mon 03/11/03 at 18:17
Regular
Sniper Rose wrote:
> What can you hear anything, oh just a whisper of a crying pikey. But
> that is not uncommon, as u would cry if you had a house with 4
> wheels, one door and every time you move about 20 more caravans
> followed you. I guess this Nomino has got use to it by now though.

Rearrange your alias, and replace the * with the second 's'...

Nero Pis*er

Sums you up a treat!! lol A software pirate (hence the Nero), and a bit of a pikey-pis*er!!

Oh, and my house doesn't have any wheels, just solid foundations, with a huge semi-circular drive outside, a triple garage, and 3 cars all parked up safely. I do own a caravan, but thats a permanent fixture in the south of France, with 3 separate bedrooms, satellite TV, broadband Internet (10 meg line), and 24/7 security.
Mon 03/11/03 at 18:28
Regular
Nomino once again trying to make up for his lack of friends and stupidly small genitalia, by making up long lists of belongings that he doesn't own but thinks people are gonna be impressed by.

Pathetic really.
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Oops..."
If you're so good and rich then why do you spend so much time on here? Even if your wife is on call and your daughter's asleep then shouldn't you be watchin your big-ass plasma TV or something like that?
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Remember me?"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Pathetic really.

Sums Nomino up "a treat".

HA!!!
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:25
Regular
Considering a 10MB/s broadband line doesn't exist, that just goes to show the reliability of everything Nomino says.
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:34
Regular
Whats more pathetic is how much attention you are paying to him. Just ignore him, he will soon disappear.
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:35
Regular
Who cares.

It's not like he's a spammer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.