GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to shut up Nomino."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/11/03 at 15:54
"slightlyshortertagl"
Why don't we all just ignore him?

i.e. Ignore ALL his posts completely. EVEN if he has something even vaguely interesting to say, just ignore.

As if it isn't there.

Bye Nomino.
Thu 06/11/03 at 09:49
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> *ignores ridiculously made up jargon*
>
> Yes, perhaps pretending he isn't there really is the answer.

Why reply then?!! lol
Wed 05/11/03 at 20:28
Regular
*ignores ridiculously made up jargon*

Yes, perhaps pretending he isn't there really is the answer.
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:24
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Considering a 10MB/s broadband line doesn't exist, that just goes to
> show the reliability of everything Nomino says.

Hmmm, just goes to show how thick you are. What speed is broadband? The answer is, it isn't a speed at all. It's a term used to define types of internet connection that are faster than modem dial-up or ISDN.

ADSL can accomodate 8Mb/s, usually with a split of 6Mb downstream and 2Mb upstream. If 8Mb/s is in the public domain now, are you really so stupid to believe that there isn't faster out there?

A direct line to my ISP gives me the same speed as my home network, running at 100MB/s. This is throttled to 10MB/s to reduce costs and because the actual access speed is more dependent on the sites you are visiting and the route around the internet the trip takes.

Think before you waffle on in future.
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:56
Regular
Along with Col, surely the most despised member?

we should have a 'most hated' chart
Mon 03/11/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Yep I agree now, ignore him.

*settles back into handcrafted leather office chair and looks out of double glass doors (bulletproof) across the Thames from where his penthouse apartment give an excellent view. Spies a light in the distance and remembers that is the helicopter coming to pick him up for a quick jaunt downtown where he'll visit his private club and drink champagne without getting drunk, before returning at midnight to his wife and children who live in Scotland - the turbo helicopter will get there in five minutes from London*

See, it's easy this making stuff up lark.
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:38
Regular
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> Why don't we all just ignore him?

Simple enough to understand. He sticks around for the reactions so when you think you are "showing him up and ripping him apart" you aren't. He makes someone up and waits for replies.

Leave it and he will go.
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:35
Regular
Who cares.

It's not like he's a spammer.
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:34
Regular
Whats more pathetic is how much attention you are paying to him. Just ignore him, he will soon disappear.
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:25
Regular
Considering a 10MB/s broadband line doesn't exist, that just goes to show the reliability of everything Nomino says.
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Remember me?"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Pathetic really.

Sums Nomino up "a treat".

HA!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.